shape
carat
color
clarity

For The Moms

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

I was out walking with my 4 year old daughter. She picked up something off the ground and started to put it in her mouth. I took the item away from her and I asked her not to do that.

"Why?" my daughter asked.

"Because it''s been lying outside, you don''t know where it''s been, it''s dirty and probably has germs" I replied.

At this point, my daughter looked at me with total admiration and asked, "Wow! How do you know all this stuff?"
"Uh,"....I was thinking quickly, "All moms know this stuff. It''s on the Mommy Test. You have to know it,> or they don''t let you be a Mommy."

We walked along in silence for 2 or 3 minutes, but she was evidently pondering this new information. "OH...I get it!" she beamed. "So if you don''t pass the test you have to be the daddy."

"Exactly," I replied back with a big smile on my face and joy in my heart.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is just too funny!!! Out of the mouths of babes!!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh sorry this is a joke that was sent to me via e-mail from my SO mother. It made me laugh and I thought I would share...(The only four year old in my family is my sister and yes she says things that are just as evil all the time. So cute!)

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
That was priceless!
9.gif

DiamondLil

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Good One!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
THAT IS GREAT!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ROFL!!!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2005 9:47:30 AM
Author: Matatora
Oh sorry this is a joke that was sent to me via e-mail from my SO mother. It made me laugh and I thought I would share...(The only four year old in my family is my sister and yes she says things that are just as evil all the time. So cute!)
Okay, this makes sense as this tale kind of weird and unbelievable. . .my son is four, so, well, I''m sort of overwhelmed with preschooler conversation and how the interactions would go.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I know how you feel. Action Saxon as I call her sometimes say outregous things...ie at the christmas just before her third bday our father was telling her to put a train puzzle away and she didnt want to
D: Saxon you need to put those peices away and head up to bed.
S: I''m not sleepy yet.
D: Saxon if you dont do it I''ll tell Santa and you know what you''ll get.
S: If you dont help me I''ll tell Jesus and you know where you''ll go.
The rest of the family damn near died trying not to laugh. In the last year and half we are still amazing when she pops up with her little zingers.... But heavens I love it when I here stuff like that.

Leanne

Shiny_Rock
That is Hilarious!! You shoud submit that to the Reader''s Digest!! You could get some cash, baby!

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
ROTF! Too funny!
36.gif

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
That is cute (and kind of true, too...
2.gif
) My kids always say things that totally crack me up, too. Just the other day, my six year old and I were talking about his coughing and runny nose. He gets chronic bronchitis fequently and has to take antibiotics for it, and he HATES to take medicine. Anyway, we were discussing his cough, and I told him that he might have to take some medicine if he gets worse. He told me "it''s OK, mama, I know I''m going to be ok" When I asked him how he could be so sure, he replies "I know it because the flemombreather told me so" I was like, "what''s a flemombreather?" his answer was "you know, it''s that thing you stick under your tounge and it tells you if you''re sick or not". He was talking about a THERMOMETER! I told my husband about that later, and he had to laugh, too. We both agreed that our kid may not be following in our footsteps after all (dad''s a doc, I''m a nurse...lol)

Another one of his funnier little quirks is that he makes up his own names for anatomical parts. We''ve tried to always teach our kids the correct names for their body parts, but he''s got ideas of his own. A couple of the weirder ones are "knob" instead of forehead and "sausages" instead of elbows. One day when mom was watching him, he fell off his scooter and got a little skinned up. When my mom asked him if he was ok, he told her "My knob is fine ''cuz I was wearing my helmet, but I think I hurt my knees and my sausages". It took her a minute, but she finally managed to figure out what his knob and his sausages were.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results