shape
carat
color
clarity

I hope none of your wedding/bridesmaid dresses look anything like these

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Wow. That''s some wildly offensive and ethnocentric commentary on that page. Funny pictures, sure, but the captions are virulently racist!

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
The comments at the bottom are worse. Straight up racist. I think the webpage owner''s comments are more culture-centric rather than ethno-centric. I showed those pics to some black friends/coworkers who aren''t totally into the ghetto-fabulous/hip-hop culture and they were horrified too.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I didn''t read the comments...but as for those pictures....all I can say is CLASS. YOU either HAVE IT or you DON''T. I did love the HUGE gal in the white mini dress. It looks like her date is trapped in there and fighting to get out! LOL

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why oh why did I look at that site. I''m gonna have nightmares all night. On the other hand, I can imagine some of the things that would be said if a few of those dresses made it down the red carpet at the Oscars: Prego one would be lauded for taking pride in motherhood; chubby one in white dress would be hailed for breaking down the thinner is better stereotype; the one with the pasties would be called a fashion trendsetter.
20.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
My breathe is taken away!
emcrook.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh My! Those outfits were something...it made me wonder who had a quick hand with a needle. They were god awful trashy but those kids clearly spent sometime sewing. But geez we werent even allowed to wear shirts without sleeves to school I cannot imagine what would have happened it we had showed up to prom like that (no short dresses were allowed, not even cocktail or tea....all dresses had to be to your ankles and both sets of cleavege covered.)

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/3/2005 6:34:17 PM
Author: Matatora
and both sets of cleavege covered.

You have two sets of cleavage? Pics?
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results