shape
carat
color
clarity

2.5ctwThree Stone Emerald Cut Diamond Ring and 1.67 Eternity Band

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
I have listed these two rings with Grace-

The three stone ring was my dream ring, but alas memories prevent me from keeping it any longer. It's truly stunning and so sparkly- and WHITE, WHITE, WHITE! E colored VS1 center with VS/VVS sides. I am an Emerald cut girl, and it truly doesn't get any better than this!

https://www.jewelsbygrace.com/2-50ctw-emerald-cut-diamond-3-stone-ring-gia-e-vs1

Also listed is a 1.67TCW eternity band which I paired with the three stone. So bright and pretty- would pair so nicely with anything! (Need to have Grace update the TCW, it was was listed with estimated)

https://www.jewelsbygrace.com/1-50ctw-diamond-eternity-band

20181013_134019.jpg

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have listed these two rings with Grace-

The three stone ring was my dream ring, but alas memories prevent me from keeping it any longer. It's truly stunning and so sparkly- and WHITE, WHITE, WHITE! E colored VS1 center with VS/VVS sides. I am an Emerald cut girl, and it truly doesn't get any better than this!

https://www.jewelsbygrace.com/2-50ctw-emerald-cut-diamond-3-stone-ring-gia-e-vs1

Also listed is a 1.67TCW eternity band which I paired with the three stone. So bright and pretty- would pair so nicely with anything! (Need to have Grace update the TCW, it was was listed with estimated)

https://www.jewelsbygrace.com/1-50ctw-diamond-eternity-band

20181013_134019.jpg

I’m so sorry you are selling your 3 stone. It’s spectacular!!
Dust for a swift sale! I do hope the funds will contribute to something that brings you joy!!! :mrgreen2:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are SO beautiful & I feel gutted for you that you are selling them.

But I totally understand. A friend of mine GAVE AWAY her Tiffany wedding rings to another friend to use as her own, as she just couldn’t even bear the thought of them being in her home, let alone get them cleaned up & go to the trouble of photographing & selling them. They made her feel sick - her ex husband was such a dog.

Dust for a quick sale. They are truly beautiful & somebody is going to be very lucky to get them for these prices.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Someone will be very lucky to get your gorgeous rings.

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you ladies, I am lucky to have found such a caring community here! Ultimately, the beautiful rings did not define the marriage. Luckily I can gawk and drool over your pieces for now, and start to plan my next ring!

tlfiore

Shiny_Rock
@LinSF your rings are lovely, they truly are. I totally get how you feel. I was so sick, disgusted and heartbroken when my first husband left me in 1993, I pawned my rings (they were not worth much to begin with) just to be done with them. And I couldn't bear the thought of having my wedding dress in the house, so I balled it up and dumped it into the garbage. It's just stuff and stuff is replaceable. You are a sweet woman, truly worthy of happiness in a marriage. Rings are rings, jewelry is stuff. I know your rings will sell and I wish you a quick sale, so you can do something else with the money!

amoline

Shiny_Rock
Wow. That three stone is just... unspeakably wonderful.

It's incredible, and I wish I could purchase it, but I'm afraid it's just not in reachable budget!

So, best wishes for your sale. Sorry to see that amazing piece go. And I hope your next pieces bring you joy.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! stunning rings!
that 3 stone! WOW!

dust for the sale.

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
GL with your sale! Stunning ring! I’d love an EC ring someday. I held onto my wedding rings for a long time bc I actually thought I would hand down to my child once age appropriate. They were just sitting in a safe collecting dust. Then one day it just hit me, sell them. It was a random out of nowhere thought and although my ring was substantial no regrets here. Onward and upward!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results