shape
carat
color
clarity

Please post your 3-stone e-rings with your wedding bands!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ilovebling

Rough_Rock
A friend is looking to get a 3-stone engagement ring and wanted to know what wedding bands would look nice with it. Any ideas? I told her whatever e-ring she gets should sit flush with the wedding band because I think it looks nicer.
Please post pics!!
Thanks.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I actually don''t like flush...I''m wild and crazy like that :) I''ll have to take a pic of my three stone with a band I have (not my true wedding band)...but I don''t wear it much b/c I got the three stone b/c I like wearing only one ring!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think Precision set makes them that way on purpose. If I make mine a 3 stone Ill post it. I had my ring made by having the head sunk into a regular wedding band.

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
I have a 3 stone with a 1.12 center and .30 sides. The eternity band is from www.signedpieces.com and is 1.40 ct.

lb3st.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Check out this link for some ideas

link

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
WOW. Maybe I SHOULD wear it!!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Hey MMM why don''t you give us a shot of both on????
9.gif

deny

Rough_Rock
I had sapphires put on the sides of my three stone recently (took out the .40 diamonds on each side). I also had my anniversary ring, which I have had for years, remade to sit flush against my three stone. I will see if I can post pictures. My husband is not home this week, and I am not computer savy at all! I love the flush fit. Thanks for that link sevens one.

ilovebling

Rough_Rock
Thanks guys.
Great link sevensone, I''ll show that to her.

Camellia

Shiny_Rock
Jade - what size diamonds are in your eternity band? They look a nice size.

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
I have the details at the office - I think they are 2 pointers?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results