shape
carat
color
clarity

how come WF doesn''t post a H&A picture for ...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
their ACA line ?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
They do...

On every ACA diamond page the H&A images are under the stone image.

There has been some discussion on whether or not those are sample images or images of each individual stone, can''t recall the final outcome.
From what I have seen, the stones that make the ACA cut are pretty consistent in H&A patterns.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are working on it.
Not as fast as Id like but its getting done.
The current h&a images are stock images.

Lord Summerisle

Brilliant_Rock
as above.

I believe that the images posted are noted at the bottom that they are stock images.

but if you ask, they will take a H&A pic for you to see of the stone you are looking at.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/22/2005 2:58:16 PM
Author: strmrdr
They are working on it.
Not as fast as Id like but its getting done.
The current h&a images are stock images.
that''s what i thought.

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys... Yes, working on it
emotion-41.gif

We do offer a guarantee of true patterning (see standards) for ACA... Every one goes through the checklist so the consistency is guaranteed.

However as the internet consumer has been offered more and more information (online Sarins, online IdealScopes, online magnified photos, online grading reports) we do understand that demand - and expectation - of actual imagery is rising.

As M'Lord mentioned, we can provide actual images on request - typically before we ship (just as we would a custom piece). I suspect you could run a search for ACA H&A images posted by consumers here and find enough to see the consistency if so motivated. Or I could find several images and email them to you.

As it stands we offer lab reports, Sarins, IdealScopes and magnified photos. Stay tuned for hearts
emlove.gif

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
John,

You must spend what, nearly an hour on each stone by the time you have run each test? I know that it takes me about twenty minutes just to take decent photos. It is a herculean task and I applaud your efforts!

Wink

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results