shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jnajera

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know any good websites for wedding bands. I am looking for a platinum channel set of round cut diamonds that is 2mm wide.

thanks for your help.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
www.signedpieces.com

i am planning on getting my wedding band from them. there rings are beautiful and the prices are great. a lot a people on this site have purchased rings from them and have been very happy. you can always do a search on signed pieces to find out more info.

jnajera

Rough_Rock
Thank You, I just checked their site out. It is a cool site, I sent an email to them and hopefully they can help me get what I am looking for. Thanks again.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
even better for overall selection: solomon brothers fine jewelry

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/27/2005 12:10:51 PM
Author: jnajera
Thank You, I just checked their site out. It is a cool site, I sent an email to them and hopefully they can help me get what I am looking for. Thanks again.
Welcome Jnajera- you may also want to try their toll free number.
From what I''ve heard they respond quicker to calls. PLUS- ask them if they have any eternity bands left from the sale they held earlier this month. You might get yourself quite a deal.

ps= don''t forget to post what you get.
9.gif

jnajera

Rough_Rock
Thanks Windows Shopper, I will call them later today.

Your right Sevens One, I will probably call signed pieces later today too.  Also thanks for the tip. I have to be honest I would be shocked if they have anything from the sale for me.  I am looking for a small Wedding band.  My fiancee has small fingers.  Heres what I am looking for:

size: 3 and 1/8 (just a smidgin bigger than a size 3)
width: 2mm
style: channel set with round cut diamonds
material: platinum

wish me good luck :)

jnajera

Rough_Rock
Well Guys,

I thought I would post my results.  I ended up getting the Wedding Band from SIGNED PIECES at www.signedpieces.com .  They provided me a great price and delivered exactly what I wanted.  I got a 2mm channel set platinum band with round cut diamonds.  They do not show A 2mm channel set for sale on there website but have one close to that size at 2.7mm, the 2.7mm one was my starting point when talking to the sales person Isaac at Signed Pieces.  After I told him what I wanted he assured me that he could make one exactly like I wanted, and they did.  I am very happy with them and highly recommend them.

Take care everyone, this forum has totally come through for me and I appreciate everyones input.

Thanks

James

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
James,
So glad you had a great experience with Signed Pieces!! Don''t forget to post a pic when you can!! I know we''d all love to see it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results