shape
carat
color
clarity

NEED ADVICE ON EARRINGS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BLINGQUEEN

Shiny_Rock
Calling all PSers, especially Jennifer: Okay, FH is getting me princess cut studs for VDay. Today, he shows me an alternative just to see if I''''d prefer them. OMG they were almost identical to Jennifers cutie earrings except center stone is princess. I loved them when I first saw Jennifers post so of course I want them, however I was wondering if they could be worn causually and dressy or are they two fru-fru for every day wear? I work in customer relations for and upscale hotel. Our uniform is polo shirts and khakis. My e-ring is a 2ct pricess and I also wear several nice pieces of jewelery and nice accessories at work. Would these earrings be okay for work or should I just stick to the studs that are multifunctional. All advice welcomed.

Playboychick

Rough_Rock
I''m confused (I also don''t know what Jennifer''s earrings look like)...are they princess cut studs??? Or something fancier?

I have princess cut studs and I consider them part of my every day jewelry.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Wow, BLINGQUEEN, I am extremely flattered.
emembarrassed.gif

If you look closely at the "cuties" the bracelet has princess centers in each "station", which sounds like what you are talking about (the rest of the set have ECs in the centers). I've attached a photo that illustrates this.

IMO, I think you could wear them everyday. How big are the pair you're considering? If they are monstrous, maybe it'd be a bit much but anything similar to what I have, I'd wear them every day (I say that because I can relate to the size I have/can see in front of me to offer a valid opinion). One thing I will note is that the stations/set are very sparkly--the combo of stones in this design really delivers a powerful "punch."
10.gif
2.gif

My motto is get what you love and wear it (within reason of course).
1.gif
I wear my cuties to work, with jeans, whatever I feel like! Keep us posted!

ear.bracelet.compare.jpg

BLINGQUEEN

Shiny_Rock
THANKS JENNIFER. I NEVER REALIZED THE CUTIE BRACELET HAS PRINCESS CUT CENTERS. THEY ARE IDENTICAL TO THE EARRINGS I SAW. I TOLD FH I COULDN''T DECIDE PERHAPS I COULD GET BOTH .......
38.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Well, Blingqueen, what's the verdict?
2.gif
1.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Jenn, is the design of your set actually named "cuties" or is that a nickname you have given them? Cuz I really like them and sorta need to know, just to know, ya know?
9.gif
20.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Hi, Kmom!
35.gif

I named them "cuties" with the help of the Pscope gang. When I bought the ring, I said in my thread "I just couldn''t resist this little cutie," and one thing just led to another....references to the "cutie earrings" and such.
1.gif

BLINGQUEEN

Shiny_Rock
JENNIFER, I''M STILL UNDECIDED. I''LL HAVE TO SEE THEM EACH AGAIN. I MAY JUST LET HIM PICK. LIKE I SAID I''LL TAKE BOTH
9.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/12/2005 7:59:10 PM
Author: Jennifer5973
Hi, Kmom!
35.gif

I named them ''cuties'' with the help of the Pscope gang. When I bought the ring, I said in my thread ''I just couldn''t resist this little cutie,'' and one thing just led to another....references to the ''cutie earrings'' and such.
1.gif
LOL, I like the name. Thought it was some trademark brand or something.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results