shape
carat
color
clarity

Partial eternity band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mayacamas

Rough_Rock
I am looking for a band to go with my engagement ring. My question is this- I have alway wanted an eternity ring- but are they impractical as far as not being able to size?

What would someone recommend? a half ring?, 3/4. I was thinking of 0.1 ct diamonds

Suggestions would be very welcome!

Thanks!

Halee

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
You are correct in your assumption that full eternity rings are not easily sized and some can not be sized at all... A 3/4 solution with a small sizing bar left at the bottom will enable you to size the ring up or down about one size and still maintain the look of the diamonds going all the way around the finger...

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Hello,

I have had two eternity bands. The first one they were able to size, and the second one had to be custom made. My current ring is loose on my finger (it is a 4.5) and I would usually wear a 4.25. I figured this would prevent me from having a problem if my finger increased in size.

I love the look of an eternity band, but I do think that a 3/4 band would be more practical, and it would be hard for anyone looking at the ring (on your finger), to tell the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results