shape
carat
color
clarity

Health Care Coverage Eroded

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Correction: This story originally suggested that some of these changes had already gone into effect. That is not the case.

Did you read this notation at the bottom of the article. It still has to go through further channels, so hopefully there will compromise.

I thought Obama said he was not going to do away with covering your children until the age of 26 or preexisting conditions, so time will tell.

And yes, eliminating contraceptives could also be a problem for those like one of my girls who uses the pill to control PCOS.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ruby59|1484345215|4115126 said:
Correction: This story originally suggested that some of these changes had already gone into effect. That is not the case.

Did you read this notation at the bottom of the article. It still has to go through further channels, so hopefully there will compromise.

I thought Obama said he was not going to do away with covering your children until the age of 26 or preexisting conditions, so time will tell.

And yes, eliminating contraceptives could also be a problem for those like one of my girls who uses the pill to control PCOS.
Obama?

They are already saying that they won't be protecting preexisting conditions. It is one of the things that make the premiums for Obamacare so expensive.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
House Cat|1484345581|4115129 said:

Obama?

They are already saying that they won't be protecting preexisting conditions. It is one of the things that make the premiums for Obamacare so expensive.

I am old and I make mistakes.

I meant Trump.

Then if what you are saying is true that preexisting conditions will not be covered, then Trump lied.

Believe me I said give him a chance. If he blows it, I will be standing there right next to you with a pitch fork in my hand.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fvck the sick.
Fvck the poor ... but God Bless America ... best country on earth!

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
kenny|1484346714|4115133 said:
Fvck the sick.

Who here is saying that?

Do you think that those who voted for him feel that way.And to be clear, I did not vote for President.

But if things continued under ObamaCare, the middle class would be having trouble affording their premiums.

My husband's and my policy cost was going up and I was paying more out of pocket than ever.

I was putting off visits I needed to control my preexisting conditions.

So the middle class were being F'd.

Not all of us here have a lot of money and can afford to absorb these costs. It is not that we do not care. It is merely we can only stretch a buck so far.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ruby59|1484347208|4115134 said:
Fvck the sick.

Who here is saying that?

Do you think that those who voted for him feel that way.And to be clear, I did not vote for President.

But if things continued under ObamaCare, the middle class would be having trouble affording their premiums.

My husband's and my policy cost was going up and I was paying more out of pocket than ever.

Not all of us here have a lot of money and can afford to absorb these costs. It is not that we do not care. It is merely we can only stretch a buck so far.

Ruby, a question? what do you think Trump and the republicans will do for your healthcare premiums and deductibles? Thank you for answering if you see this.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Tekate|1484353122|4115146 said:
ruby59|1484347208|4115134 said:
Fvck the sick.

Who here is saying that?

Ruby, a question? what do you think Trump and the republicans will do for your healthcare premiums and deductibles? Thank you for

answering if you see this.[/quote

]https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform

Actually I was reading this when I saw your response.

I have to get more familiar with the contents, but I wonder if some of this might be the answer.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ruby59|1484345713|4115130 said:

Obama?

I meant Trump.

Then if what you are saying is true that preexisting conditions will not be covered, then Trump lied.

Believe me I said give him a chance. If he blows it, I will be standing there right next to you with a pitch fork in my hand.

Surprise, surprise Trump lied. If you think the republicans are going to look out for you I'm afraid you will be sadly mistaken. I hope I am wrong. My parents are very worried what all this will mean for their healthcare. I feel terrible for anyone who has a preexixting condition. It's scary.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Calliecake|1484356708|4115162 said:
ruby59|1484345713|4115130 said:

Obama?

I meant Trump.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/coverage-for-preexisting-conditions-did-not-die-in-congress-last-night-2017-01-12

If I am reading this correctly, they are not getting rid of coverage for preexisting conditions, as Trump promised.

Surprise, surprise Trump lied. If you think the republicans are going to look out for you I'm afraid you will be sadly mistaken. I hope I am wrong. My parents are very worried what all this will mean for their healthcare. I feel terrible for anyone who has a preexixting condition. It's scary.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ruby59|1484367432|4115197 said:
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/coverage-for-preexisting-conditions-did-not-die-in-congress-last-night-2017-01-12

http://college.usatoday.com/2017/01/12/obamacare-aca-insurance-age-26-republicans/

According to above that is not accurate. Trump very much wants to keep it as do many Republicans.
So when ObamaCare is repealed it does not mean that this and coverage for preexisting conditions won't be reinstated.
Ok. We will see.

It seems very strange to me that democrats would argue tooth and nail last night to keep these features if this was "just a matter of procedure."

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results