shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Searches

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NYCorBUST

Rough_Rock
Using the Search Tool this site provides I have found some awesome deals on diamonds in my local area.

How realiable are these?

For those of you who used this search tool how often do you buy? Are they good buys? Is this seach tool useful for actually finding and buying?

Can I actually get these diamonds at these prices?

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
How realiable are these? the vendors? the qualty varies from acceptable to some of the very best.

For those of you who used this search tool how often do you buy? - there are a lot of diamonds sold each day off the pricescope search. Most people wont have bought more than one or 2 themselves but have feedback here from and have helped hundreds if not in the thousands in some cases of people chose diamonds.

Are they good buys? yes, But do your homework and see for yourself is the best thing to do.

Is this seach tool useful for actually finding and buying? yes its very usefull.

Can I actually get these diamonds at these prices? - While there are pricing errors once in a while the answer to your question is almost always yes you can. The error rate is very low.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
One of my favorite vendors good old gold is in long island ny.
www.goodoldgold.com

In my opinion it would be well worth the trip out there just to see the huge variety of diamond cuts he offers if its within a few hours drive.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Dear NYCorBust,

Though I've only used it once so far (for a replacement e-ring...not sure how many times I'll use it again, if ever, as -- although I find myself unaccountably engaged here, I don't anticipate making a lot of big diamond purchases again)...I certainly used it reliably.

Two things:

a) take advantage of this one, which will allow you to compare diamonds with vendors where they have the stone in-house (usually, unless marked otherwise), have taken the time to check it out, and so detailed data has been already collected about the diamond, and so

- each diamond on the list is well cut
- and you can compare the range of the ones presented easily

b) also, if you use this one (at the top left)...though it's a guess, since any particular vendor may update their own list more quickly than Pricescope does, and since multiple vendors will access the same list frequently, you might consider identifying a likely vendor you'd choose to work with, (I chose DCD), and review the same data, as it's presented on their site, possibly allowing you quicker access to new diamonds becoming available there.

Just some ideas to help keep you out of trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results