shape
carat
color
clarity

Celebrity engagement rings - post pics here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

michela002

Shiny_Rock
Okay, I''ll admit, I have an obsession with pics of celebrity rings. They''re so big and shiiiiiiny!

Figured it might be cool to have a thread where everyone could post celebrity pics they had. So post your pics here!!

I''ll start ...

michela002

Shiny_Rock
Nikki Hilton

nhilton[1].jpg

michela002

Shiny_Rock
Britney Spears

cushion6.jpg

michela002

Shiny_Rock
Anna Kournikova (for the record, taaaaaaaaaacky!)

annaring.jpg

michela002

Shiny_Rock
Jessica Simpson

jessicasimpson.jpg

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
I heard a rumor that Jessica Simpson had lost her engagement ring or had it stolen. What a coincidence since other rumors had her saying that she didn''t like it. I think it''s gorgeous, just a little overwhelming in such a large size.

reena

Ideal_Rock
my personal favorite (surprise, surprise) is ashley judd''s.

juddring2.JPG

reena

Ideal_Rock
this one isn''t as popular around here, but i also personally love christine baumgartner''s ring. (she''s kevin costner''s wife.) i think i recall that it''s a 5 carat asscher in a neil lane custom setting.

Costner2a.JPG

njc

Brilliant_Rock
This isnt an engagement ring, but still giant and shiiiiiny!

"People reports the fashion-fixated actress wore the doorknob-sized kunzite-and-diamond ring from designer Marc Jacobs to the Louis Vuitton United Cancer Front benefit Monday night (she was a co-host). The $125,000 bauble was later auctioned off for the charity."

SJParker_300x298.jpg

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
That Anna Kournikova is just awful, IMO. It looks like those ring lollipops I used to get when I was a kid. I like colored diamonds but her''s - gag.
14.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
What shape is Britney Spears'' center stone- is it a cushion?

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, it is a cushion. I think it is 5 plus carats. I love that ring.
30.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, her ring is soo nice!

reena

Ideal_Rock
yeah, well it better be nice, cause in 5 years when her career is down the toilet her skanky a$$ is going to have hock it to buy malboros and sloppy joe sauce.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, and since she paid for it she can keep the $$$$!!
emwink.gif

michela002

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/24/2004 8:17:40 AM
Author: pearcrazy
I heard a rumor that Jessica Simpson had lost her engagement ring or had it stolen. What a coincidence since other rumors had her saying that she didn''t like it. I think it''s gorgeous, just a little overwhelming in such a large size.
That girl would lose her head if it wasn''t connected to her shoulders.

I think it''s a little too "much" especially when paired with such an overwhelming wedding band. I heard she didn''t like it ... I guess pears are such an acquired or specific taste its best to make sure the girl likes it before forking out hundreds of thousands for it!

Oh well. I guess she''ll just get a new one! Put it on the Amex ...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results