shape
carat
color
clarity

Rose-cut eternity band

CalmerPalmer

Rough_Rock
Hi! :wavey:

Could you pls let me know which vendor you could recommend to replicate this ring / do a similar one please?

Thank you!

_24193.jpg

RandG

Brilliant_Rock
Oh... I tried that on. It's so pretty... and the bangle that matches it is incredible too...

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Grace @ Jewels by Grace. She seems to have a knack for finding rose cuts.

CalmerPalmer

Rough_Rock
Hi RandG yes I tried it on also and think of wearing it as my new wedding band - though can't quite stomach the price tag at Tiffany's! But I'm guessing they work with their cutters directly so that all the diamonds are perfectly matched..

Mayk thank you I will contact Grace to see if she can help. She has some amazing pieces (for example your bangle!)

Anyone else I should contact for a quote also to compare?

RandG

Brilliant_Rock
Their new collection is incredible, and I actually thought these and a few other pieces were priced really well. If you can swing it, there's something to be said for going right to the source and getting exactly your vision, with all that is Tiffany to stand behind the ring in the years to come. I'm itching to get one of the rose cut bracelets to match a rose cut station necklace I have.

If I had to recommend another source, it would be Single Stone. Their work with rose cuts started long before the trend, they use quality materials, and their artistry and workmanship is unparalleled when it comes to truly fine reproduction pieces, in my opinion.

It's a lovely ring. I hope you get what you want :) Good luck!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
23rd Street Jewelers also has a couple of rose-cut bands - so they have a solid source for matching rose-cuts too - also may be a good option to check out. (I particularly adore their rose-cut hexagon band, which is bezelled though, not prong-set)

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Victor Canera also has access to rose cuts--would highly recommend him depending upon your budget.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Grace has been the only vendor that has successfully sourced rose cuts for me at a non astronomical price tag. However I would definitely check with all the vendors mentioned. They are source from other places so it might take a while to find what exactly you are looking for. I went through a few parcels with Grace till we found one we both really loved!

CalmerPalmer

Rough_Rock
Thanks guys for your helpful input! I have contacted Grace for a quote and am waiting to see what she comes back with. I agree that if the quote from her or anyone else (SS or VC) is not significantly different from Tiffany's then it would make sense to just get the original one for the lifetime service and re-sell value down the road if ever needed - and the instant gratification factor! I will keep you posted on how it goes. Thanks again.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
One more option for you :http://www.dimendscaasi.com/settings/settings-platinum-Ladies-anniversary-rings-set-diamond-wedding-rings-rose-1

This is a vendor recommended on here that has been used by PSer's.. I would think they can custom make the setting to your specs. Couldn't hurt to get a quote.

glitterkitteh

Rough_Rock
Trumpet & Horn has eternity rose cut bands. The rose gold one is $2,200...not sure about other metals. You can see lots of pictures on their insragram (not sure if they are listed in their website yet).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results