shape
carat
color
clarity

2014 PS GTG?

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know the year just started, but I was wondering if there would be another vegas GTG this year?
I've been so bummed to keep missing out of them but was hoping with enough notice this might be there year, lol.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Same here, when I find out, it's too late to make plans.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'll be there!

ETA: I mean to say, I'll be in Vegas the weekend of JCK.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andry announced it in the 2013 thread. It's going to be on May 31.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, that Friday night is our daughter's high school graduation, so I won't be able to go to LV this year. :(sad

However, I would like to mention the idea to Andrey of possibly alternating years with NYC???? (Or even once every few years?) I know all the vendors might not come, but the trip out to LV is long for those of us on the East coast, plus there is endless stuff to do in NYC!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'm planning to attend JCK this year ....

diamondseeker2006 said:
Yes, that Friday night is our daughter's high school graduation, so I won't be able to go to LV this year. :(sad

However, I would like to mention the idea to Andrey of possibly alternating years with NYC???? (Or even once every few years?) I know all the vendors might not come, but the trip out to LV is long for those of us on the East coast, plus there is endless stuff to do in NYC!

... but I really like this idea!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
So, DH said that might be cool if I go...that GTG is the day after my bday, and it's over a weekend, so MAYBE I can swing it. I dunno if I could get in to JCK, not being a salaried/payrolled employee of a jeweler or manufacturer and all...dang!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1388780257|3585696 said:

Yes, a NYC GTG for us closer to the east coast would be great!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am leaning strongly toward passing this year. I really enjoy the girl bonding a LOT, but the event has gotten so big it feels very impersonal. I don't know, I liked it when it was smaller and you got to sit and talk to people instead of a ton of faces and names flashing by in a blur. Plus honestly, it's at a bad time at work and I have to take time off for a wedding later in the year (nephew) that is at a bad time, so I don't want to stress my co-workers out too much.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Already booked a plane ticket!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Clairitek|1388792230|3585832 said:
Already booked a plane ticket!

Same here! Excited to see some old friends and meet some new awesome people this year!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:(sad not sure yet... Our house will be done sometime in May... If we are moving it will likely be at the end of the month. So sad!
If construction is slow and they finish in June... game On! :naughty:

I love the NYC idea!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had a wonderful time the past 2 years! Such lovely people and the PS team is amazing!! I am not sure if I can make it. It is always a fabulous time, and it so so generous of PS! :halo:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I actually think I will be there again this year though we will be living in Europe. I have a wedding the week after. So it would be super cheap for me to fly from Europe to Vegas and then catch a flight out to the wedding right after. I would love to get some me time in there.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
We have a travel baseball tourney that weekend, so I won't be there this year. I love DS's idea of an East Coast PS GTG! I'd definitely be on board for that! :appl:

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
I'm envious, I'd love to go. Oh well, have fun everyone, ogle some bling and have a glass of bubbly for me! :wavey:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1388780257|3585696 said:
A HS graduation is more important than diamonds?... :Up_to_something:

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Very cool!! I'd love to go. I'm not positive yet if I will make it, but I'll be prepping my jewelry wardrobe just in case.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
I was really hoping to be able to make it to the GTG this year, but I do not think I will be. We are first getting the girls and I over to Korea the last week of February, so we will need some time to settle in before I go running off on international trips again.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll go if YT goes :devil:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, DH and I are planning to be in NYC first week of June. Is the date of the GTG fixed at the end of June (sorry Q mark not working on this laptop). I could possibly swing it if it's mid-June (perhaps at the end of our trip).

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1388903807|3586602 said:
OMG, DH and I are planning to be in NYC first week of June. Is the date of the GTG fixed at the end of June (sorry Q mark not working on this laptop). I could possibly swing it if it's mid-June (perhaps at the end of our trip).

It's fixed to the end of May, on May 31. It's the weekend of JCK. Can you come early to the US, head into Vegas, then go to NYC?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
madelise|1388909980|3586631 said:

It's fixed to the end of May, on May 31. It's the weekend of JCK. Can you come early to the US, head into Vegas, then go to NYC?

Thanks, Madelise. I'll try and change the arrangement re timing.

Is Vegas also fixed, not NYC (Q mark). DH and I are actually heading to another destination in the US, but I thought I'd pop over to NYC as well to see LM to have him fix my pear ring, as one of the prongs on which is loose at the moment. Maybe I'd post a thread to see if there's another reputable vendor in Vegas who could fix my prong.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Phoenix|1388910510|3586633 said:

Is Vegas also fixed, not NYC (Q mark). DH and I are actually heading to another destination in the US, but I thought I'd pop over to NYC as well to see LM to have him fix my pear ring, as one of the prongs on which is loose at the moment. Maybe I'd post a thread to see if there's another reputable vendor in Vegas who could fix my prong.

JCK is in Vegas. As Madelise stated the date is fixed at 5/31 for the Vegas PS GTG that coincides with the JCK show.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OOoo.... I'm so tempted to go!!!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Clairitek|1389038815|3587628 said:
Phoenix|1388910510|3586633 said:

JCK is in Vegas. As Madelise stated the date is fixed at 5/31 for the Vegas PS GTG that coincides with the JCK show.

Great, thank you.

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Just waiting to hear back from JCK about approval to attend the conference but if all goes well, then I will be there. All the way from Australia. Slightly terrified (I am quite shy with people I haven't met) but I am really looking forward to it!!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
misskittycat|1391935546|3611307 said:
Just waiting to hear back from JCK about approval to attend the conference but if all goes well, then I will be there. All the way from Australia. Slightly terrified (I am quite shy with people I haven't met) but I am really looking forward to it!!

It would be amazing to meet you and your honker! :love: I hope it works out and you attend!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
DH is still game for me to go to Vegas, he hasn't said if he's planning to go with me yet...We just talked about it last night again because I mentioned wanting to see Penn and Teller again if we go.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results