shape
carat
color
clarity

Some ideas for a new york proposal

aussielad

Rough_Rock
Hi all, the better half and I are headed to New York later in the year and I have decided that I am sure I dont want this one to get away. We are from Sydney and neither of us have ever been to New York before, so I am flying a little blind on potential locations or ideas..

Given it will be July, I was thinking of somewhere outdoor. Possibly a rooftop bar.. The Gallow Green sounds like a pretty special rooftop bar for a proposal. Has anyone got any feedback on this place? Any alternate ideas would be great as well.

Also, its getting down to crunch time on whether I buy 'the' engagement ring and smuggle it around the world with me. Or do I just buy a proxy ring and let her choose. Ladies any stories, tips or help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks everyone.

Cheers

ibdrinken

Shiny_Rock
Since you are in the other side of the world and might need some help. I just proposed to my girlfriend in Ny and I used a proposal planner and it made everything a lot better and no stress. Here is the company website http://www.theheartbandits.com

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results