shape
carat
color
clarity

2008 Handbag Wish List

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I know everyone is all pooped out from Christmas shopping; but I have new handbags on the brain!!

It as taken me a while to come around--but I find myself attracted more and more to the Balagencia slouchy style. I missed out on a fab red number while in PS this year, but have my eye on a caramel one locally. My DH told me to get it already!!

LV always has a few that turn my head--despite the fact I said I wouldn;t get another structured bag again soon, I obviously have a short memory
37.gif
.... some choices for me:

1) Saleya GM or PM. Damier Azur.
2) Palermo GM. Monogram.
3) Madeline GM or PM. Epi Leather. Both in black and ivory.

Thing is, I want to give my large black Prada to my Mom, and so I want to replace that black bag with either the Madeline GM/PM. And get an ivory in the same GM/PM or the Damier Azur which technically is a "blue" but an ivory background. Prada actually has quite a nice black leather bag, but I think I may get LV''s as they have way more selection.

There. I am finished.....for now....

Soooooo, what bags do my fellow PS''ers have on your 2008 wish list?

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

OOOPs I thought I posted this in the shopping forum!
emembarrassed.gif

cheers--Sharon

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
The one bag that I have lusted over for ages is the Jimmy Choo Ramona bag. I probably won''t get it until I graduate in 2011 but I still dream about it!

mmmmjimmybag.jpg

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been lusting after a Balenciaga City, but I don''t know if it''s going to happen. I''m unsure of a color, too
33.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really want the new Cartier bag and the Hermes Birkin I have been waiting for!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
mmmmm great thread sharon!! now that xmas is over i can get back to shopping for ME! hehee.

i still covet a black smooshy city b-bag. but i never found one this fall that had the right leather for me it seemed. and now i am thinking well fall and winter are almost over hehe.

then i really want a rouge vif Purse balenciaga...they are far and few between and it would be 2nd hand but i am hoping this is my year for one.

also the new vert thyme sage green from bal for spring looks pretty online but haven't seen it in stores yet.

i have been tempted by the LV neverfull just because it's kind of cute but i think i recall the dimensions aren't that big which doesn't really fit with my idea of a 'never full' hehee.

that's it for me thus far ... hehee.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve never found the perfect bag for me. Even if money were no object, I just can''t find something that works. Part of the problem is my back so I always end up getting an across the body bag, which severely limits options in the "ooh aah" department.

So I am not going to bother, especially the only bag I should be looking into is a workable diaper bag. Exciting, I know.
20.gif

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/2/2008 1:58:03 AM
Author: TravelingGal
I''ve never found the perfect bag for me. Even if money were no object, I just can''t find something that works. Part of the problem is my back so I always end up getting an across the body bag, which severely limits options in the ''ooh aah'' department.

So I am not going to bother, especially the only bag I should be looking into is a workable diaper bag. Exciting, I know.
20.gif

Me too dear.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would like to get the Hermes Constance, Kelly and HAC bags. Unfortunately, I just saw a fancy intense yellow diamond I like (2.01 carat radiant cut).....

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/2/2008 1:22:42 AM
Author: Mara
mmmmm great thread sharon!! now that xmas is over i can get back to shopping for ME! hehee.

i still covet a black smooshy city b-bag. but i never found one this fall that had the right leather for me it seemed. and now i am thinking well fall and winter are almost over hehe.

then i really want a rouge vif Purse balenciaga...they are far and few between and it would be 2nd hand but i am hoping this is my year for one.

also the new vert thyme sage green from bal for spring looks pretty online but haven''t seen it in stores yet.

i have been tempted by the LV neverfull just because it''s kind of cute but i think i recall the dimensions aren''t that big which doesn''t really fit with my idea of a ''never full'' hehee.

that''s it for me thus far ... hehee.
Mara,
I think there is a rouge VIF on the PF marketplace right now. I don''t think you are hanging around anymore on PF (and I totally understand why). I think you need 500 posts to be on there so if you are interested, let me know and I will see if I can help you figure it out.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I am on a bag ban
39.gif
. I''m not even allowed to mention "doesn''t that look cute?"

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Sharon,
I love the look of the Palermo.

I purchased the LV Neverfull MM this past summer and love it. I''m a tote person, so it was the perfect choice for me. I laughed when I saw that the straps on the Neverfull are weight rated. I put that bag to the test on a few trips
9.gif

Can''t wait to see what you decide!

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
i love this zac posen, it''s on sale, and it is still pricey

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I got a COACH giftcard for Christmas, so I went out and ended up getting two bags (one black, one brown)!
23.gif

I''ve wanted a Burberry bag for as long as I can remember and just haven''t been able to get one yet. Maybe 2008 is the year?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/1/2008 5:18:00 PM
Author: bee*
The one bag that I have lusted over for ages is the Jimmy Choo Ramona bag. I probably won''t get it until I graduate in 2011 but I still dream about it!
HI:

I''m rooting for ya Bee! Anyway, by the time you graduate you''ll be able to buy two!!
9.gif

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/2/2008 12:30:22 AM
Author: risingsun
I''ve been lusting after a Balenciaga City, but I don''t know if it''s going to happen. I''m unsure of a color, too
33.gif
HI:

I''ve been wondering about color also--after snoozing/losing on the rouge this summer, I think I like the caramel second best. There was a dark brown also available, but I have a chocolate Gucci and I don''t like to duplicate colors.....practical, no??
2.gif

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/2/2008 12:54:42 AM
Author: diamondfan
I really want the new Cartier bag and the Hermes Birkin I have been waiting for!
HI:

I wish I could see the Cartier in person--I''ve only ever seen the small leather goods locally. And I can only dream about Hermes......
30.gif

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/2/2008 1:22:42 AM
Author: Mara

also the new vert thyme sage green from bal for spring looks pretty online but haven''t seen it in stores yet.

i have been tempted by the LV neverfull just because it''s kind of cute but i think i recall the dimensions aren''t that big which doesn''t really fit with my idea of a ''never full'' hehee.

that''s it for me thus far ... hehee.
HI Mara:

I''ve seen a pink which is think is Spring...and another green but I don''t think it was sage...was there a brighter green last season???

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/2/2008 2:04:04 AM
Author: pennquaker09

Date: 1/2/2008 1:58:03 AM
Author: TravelingGal
I''ve never found the perfect bag for me. Even if money were no object, I just can''t find something that works. Part of the problem is my back so I always end up getting an across the body bag, which severely limits options in the ''ooh aah'' department.

20.gif

Me too dear.
HI:

Ohhh Penn and TG, you need the LV Noe!
9.gif
It was originally designed for champagne bottles so it opens up HUGE! My sister used her well worn large Speedy as a diaper bag if memory serves......

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/2/2008 6:34:37 AM
Author: Madam Bijoux
I would like to get the Hermes Constance, Kelly and HAC bags. Unfortunately, I just saw a fancy intense yellow diamond I like (2.01 carat radiant cut).....
HI:

But doesn''t it follow Gabrielle, that you''ll need a new bag to put the ring box it in??
3.gif

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/2/2008 12:58:40 PM
Author: Steel
I am on a bag ban
39.gif
. I''m not even allowed to mention ''doesn''t that look cute?''
HI:

Ohhh I feel your pain....so come here and vent away!! We like "cute".....
3.gif

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/2/2008 2:21:12 PM
Author: Libster
Sharon,
I love the look of the Palermo.

I purchased the LV Neverfull MM this past summer and love it. I''m a tote person, so it was the perfect choice for me. I laughed when I saw that the straps on the Neverfull are weight rated. I put that bag to the test on a few trips
9.gif

Can''t wait to see what you decide!
HI:

OHHHH MIss Libster---guess what my DH brought home tonight??????? I think the Saleya is considered a tote--that is my Spring choice. I have one on hold but cannot get to see it until next week at the earliest.

cheers--Sharon

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/2/2008 6:08:52 PM
Author: canuk-gal
Date: 1/1/2008 5:18:00 PM

Author: bee*

HI:

I''m rooting for ya Bee! Anyway, by the time you graduate you''ll be able to buy two!!
9.gif

cheers--Sharon

Haha wishful thinking! One would be nice though
9.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
no rest for the wicked.....
1.gif
2.gif

ohhhhh box.JPG

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
perfect size for me.....

newMadeline.JPG

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hand/shoulder....

seemybrasstrap.JPG

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/2/2008 2:42:34 PM
Author: Eva17
i love this zac posen, it''s on sale, and it is still pricey
HI:

Gorgeous bag! I hear ya on the price of bags...I always like to ask for GC''s for my BD and XMas to use against purchases like these but I didn''t this year. Big ouch at the checkout....

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/2/2008 3:09:20 PM
Author: star sparkle
I got a COACH giftcard for Christmas, so I went out and ended up getting two bags (one black, one brown)!
23.gif

I''ve wanted a Burberry bag for as long as I can remember and just haven''t been able to get one yet. Maybe 2008 is the year?
HI:

So honey where are those pictures???? Funny you should mention Burberry....the gals at the table next to us to New Years were talking nonstop about bags and Burberry....I should have butt into their convo!!
9.gif

cheers--Sharon

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Nice Epi Madeleine Canuk Girl.

Here''s my 2008 bag withlist:

LV Perfo Cles in Green - bought on Ebay and on it''s way
LV Limelight Clutch in Copper -- got it today
LV Epi Lock-It in Ivorie
LV Zippy Coin Purse
LV something from the Azur line

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/2/2008 8:57:31 PM
Author: Jewels
Nice Epi Madeleine Canuk Girl.

Here''s my 2008 bag withlist:

LV Perfo Cles in Green - bought on Ebay and on it''s way
LV Limelight Clutch in Copper -- got it today
LV Epi Lock-It in Ivorie
LV Zippy Coin Purse
LV something from the Azur line
HI:

Got a pic, Jewels????
3.gif

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results