shape
carat
color
clarity

$2000 budget - tennis bracelet or stud earrings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shortee78

Shiny_Rock
If you had a $2000 budget, would you go for a delicate tennis bracelet (2ct, I was considering the 3 prong one from WF''s site) or diamond stud earrings (considering ACA 3 prong martini studs from WF)? I don''t have any bracelets or earrings that I wear on a daily/regular basis, and thought that I should start adding more classic items to my jewelry lineup :)

Your opinions please!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I vote for the tennis bracelet. WF''s are so nice, even with 2 ct, the ACA''s they use are so sparkly. My reason is I''d rather be able to look at my jewels and the only time you can see studs is when you look in a mirror.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
I''d probably get the earrings. I wear my martini stud earrings almost every day. The downfall is that you can''t see them, yes, but I would get more wear out of earrings. Both would be FABULOUS and this is a great "problem" to have.
9.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
What fun! I''d get studs.

Anastasia

Shiny_Rock
I''d go with studs too. I have worn studs almost every day ever since getting my first pair in 1991!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Studs for me too.

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
id go with the studs!!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Studs!

Even though you cannot see them, others can and it''s amazing how a great pair of diamond studs can brighten up ones face.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Either choice would be fantastic. I would go with the studs, because you can wear them daily.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
$2000 might not buy you too much in the way of bracelets these days but it can buy you some killer studs. I vote for the studs.

Miss E

Rough_Rock
I would go for the studs!

I recently had my diamond studs reset in a martini setting and I love them. It makes a huge difference.

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock

Studs here too!

I love mine and I do get to see them everytime I look in the mirror - which I do more of since I`ve gotten the studs!
9.gif

Have fun shopping!

Cachette
1.gif

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Stuuuuuuds!

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Studs, you can get a great pair for that price and you will most likely get much more wear out of them.
D2B

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Personally, I''d chose studs because you can wear them with everything and tennis bracelet + my 4 yr old son = disaster in the making. Also, I''m not much of a bracelet girl but I love them on other people. What suits your lifestyle best? Do you already have a favorite pair of everyday earrings? Fun decision!!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
BRACELET. DEFINITELY.

Everyone can see your bling. Hair might cover the other.
28.gif
9.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
I personally would get studs because I wear them every day, but I think you should get whichever you think you would wear more often. Are you more of an earring or bracelet girl?
1.gif

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/30/2008 12:02:43 PM
Author: swingirl
I vote for the tennis bracelet. WF''s are so nice, even with 2 ct, the ACA''s they use are so sparkly. My reason is I''d rather be able to look at my jewels and the only time you can see studs is when you look in a mirror.
DITTO

2danes

Shiny_Rock
STUDS!
I just got a pair for my 40th! I haven''t taken them off.
No, you don''t get to see them, but you KNOW that everyone else can.
What fun!
Enjoy whatever you decide on.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Im going to say the studs because personally, I''ve wanted diamond studs for about 8 years now lol

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I think I just solved your "problem". Go over budget and get BOTH!!! Make everyone happy!

shortee78

Shiny_Rock
Wow, so far it''s 16 in favor of studs and 3 in favor of the bracelet.

For me, I am so indecisive about this whole jewelry thing. Ever since I found Pricescope last week, I wavered between upgrading my current e-ring diamond (this is now out of the question), getting a Diamomds By the Yard necklace/bracelet from WF (but found out the custom design I wanted is $3000, OUCH!), getting the 2ct 3 prong tennis bracelet, and just yesterday, started to consider getting simple stud earrings :)

Am I the only one with the indecisiveness syndrome? I think my problem is that I''m a very emotional shopper, so when I like something, I need to buy it right away. Otherwise, if I think about it too long, I talk myself out of it. So far, I talked myself out of the diamond upgrade, the DBTY set, and now I''m slowly talking myself out of the 2ct bracelet (seems a bit small, I like the scale of the 3ct better but it''s too expensive for me right now).

Hehehe. I guess this is a fun problem to have, right?!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would get a bracelet
2.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Studs!

shortee78

Shiny_Rock
Okay I emailed WF about ACA stud earrings! I hope they get back to me soon! Otherwise, I might talk myself out of these earrings!

I''m thinking that going ACA vs the Expert Selection "ready set go" earrings might be better deal for me, so that I can upgrade in the future :) *rubbing hands together*

Thanks for all your help! This is a fabulous forum :)

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Another vote for studs!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love them both but I''d get studs before I''d get a bracelet. I can''t wait to see what you get.

shortee78

Shiny_Rock
Just a quick update for you ladies! I did decide to go with stud earrings from WF, and I hope they are shipped soon cuz I''m going on maternity leave at the end of this week and they are being shipped to a FedEx location near my workplace :)

The earrings will definitely go into my "daily attire" list and best of all, it won''t interfere with taking care of the new baby (whereas a new bracelet might get in the way).

Thanks for all your help!

(Oh, and I spent $300 less than I would have if I got the tennis bracelet, so it''s a win-win all around!)

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
You will not be disappointed! Congrats on the new baby (to be) as well!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2008 3:39:11 PM
Author: shortee78
Just a quick update for you ladies! I did decide to go with stud earrings from WF, and I hope they are shipped soon cuz I''m going on maternity leave at the end of this week and they are being shipped to a FedEx location near my workplace :)

The earrings will definitely go into my ''daily attire'' list and best of all, it won''t interfere with taking care of the new baby (whereas a new bracelet might get in the way).

Thanks for all your help!

(Oh, and I spent $300 less than I would have if I got the tennis bracelet, so it''s a win-win all around!)
Woohoo, how great!!! I think you''ll be really happy with earrings. You got to go quite a bit bigger with earrings for the budget, and I think they will be perfect as everyday pieces. Bracelets are fun for dress up, but they bug me if I wear them often.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results