shape
carat
color
clarity

#2 setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Buffy01

Shiny_Rock
#2 pic

P4290012.JPG

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, that new band makes your diamond look bigger! Nice setting. I love yellow gold.

LittleRock

Shiny_Rock
I love the yellow gold! All the hype has been white gold and platinum for sooo long, I miss the good old days of yellow gold! It looks lovely
36.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Even though I normally don''t like yellow gold, that is very lovely!
And I love your matching gold nails
9.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Buffy, you should post all the photos in *one* thread rather than starting a new one for each photo. Otherwise it gets confusing.
4.gif

Buffy01

Shiny_Rock
thank you neverending, lil''rock, monkey pie and Tacori for compliments. I am new to this site and I did mess up a bit, I am going to say that I am computer illiterate. I agree with you lil'' rock on the hype of white gold and platinum. There are sooo many beautiful rings on this site and different shapes and styles it just amazes me. thank you again. And I will try and work on posting in one thread, maybe I will get it down, miracle upon all miracles.
17.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2008 5:34:30 AM
Author: Buffy01
thank you neverending, lil''rock, monkey pie and Tacori for compliments. I am new to this site and I did mess up a bit, I am going to say that I am computer illiterate. I agree with you lil'' rock on the hype of white gold and platinum. There are sooo many beautiful rings on this site and different shapes and styles it just amazes me. thank you again. And I will try and work on posting in one thread, maybe I will get it down, miracle upon all miracles.
17.gif
Beautiful ring. As you replied in this thread up to the left is Attach File (done while in reply) there is where you can upload the photo. Hope that helps. I will move your pic over; I hope you don''t mind. Again, beautiful ring!! Welcome to Pricescope!

P4230007.JPG

P4290018.JPG

Buffy01

Shiny_Rock
Oh my Miracle, thank you skippy, and I really appreciate you doing that. And thank you for the welcoming.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results