shape
carat
color
clarity

2 diamond idea scope,Need help for deciding which!!

jakebake

Rough_Rock
Hello Everyone,

I would like to sincerely thank everyone for their contributions to this forum. Without it, I would have had a lot more trouble choosing a diamond. I have learned a lot!

I was wondering if any of you could please help me with this ideal scope image,they both excellent and eye clean.I gonna be buying 1.What are your thoughts on it?which 1 would spark more.if it were u,which 1 would u pick?thank you

2.38.PNG

Shape: Round
Carat: 2.38
Color: F
Clarity: VS2
Cut; Excellent
Polish/Symmetry: Excellent
Fluorescence: None
Comments: None
Girdle - Medium (faceted) 3.5%
Table: 56%
Depth: 61.3%
CrownAngle: 34.0
Pavillion: 40.6

imgService.jpg

Shape: Round
Carat: 2.54
Color: F
Clarity: VS2
Cut; Excellent
Polish/Symmetry: Excellent
Fluorescence: None
Comments: None
Girdle - Medium (faceted) 3.5%
Table: 55%
Depth: 62.2%
CrownAngle: 35.0
Pavillion: 40.6

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I personally prefer the proportions of the second stone - the slightly smaller table, slightly higher crown, slightly chubbier and tighter arrows is more the 'look' I tend to gravitate towards - that's not to say the first won't be lovely. But I would imagine there's quite a bit of a price jump with the second stone because it is over the 2.5 mark so I would have to factor that into my decision. What are the dimensions of both stones?

jakebake

Rough_Rock
thank for ur thoughts
2.54c price -36k
8.71 - 8.75 x 5.43 mm
2.38c price 32k
8.58 - 8.63 x 5.28 mm

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is there a cultural reason for the F color? I also prefer to balance specs to get the most bang for my buck and a G is really my sweet spot for that. Still very white but you could maybe find something in between these 2 stones. Are you shopping online or working with a vendor?

This is a super ideal vendor so top of the line cut, slightly larger, G color, eye clean SI1 for the same price as the 2.54 - https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-3943174.htm

gm89uk

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The first stone has better optical symmetry. Both nice but I too prefer the proportions of the second.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results