shape
carat
color
clarity

2 arrested/charged with murder in the Tori Stafford case

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I am soooooo glad they have found the two people responsible for the abduction of Tori Stafford, the sweet little 8 year old, who never returned from school in early April. Unfortunately, this story doesn't have a Happy ending. I am in shock that an 18 year old female could be involved in such a horrific crime! I know alot of people are wishing they'd bring back the death penalty right now, and as one father said "it only cost 15 cents for a bullet, but much more of taxpayers money to keep people like her in prison".
http://lfpress.ca/newsstand/News/Local/2009/05/20/9510571.html

"Michael Rafferty, 28, has been charged with the first degree murder of Tori Stafford. His 18-year-old girlfriend Terri-Lynn McClintic has been charged as an accessory. On his facebook page, the day Tori Stafford was abducted, Rafferty wrote as his status: "good things are coming my way". "
(sorry Michael, but somehow I don't think "good things" will be coming your way any longer !)

A Very sad ending to the story many Canadians have been following closely since April 8th!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results