shape
carat
color
clarity

2-3 MM YG Bezeled Turquoise Studs - tips?

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Would anybody happen to have any tips on where to find such a thing? I've been up and down eBay, Amazon, and Etsy, and I'm damned if I can find anything. The piercing place where I got my new holes has exactly what I'm looking for ... but they're $180 for a pair, which sort of makes me wince. Help me, Obi-PS, you're my only hope!

Kismet

Ideal_Rock

DistinctionJewelry

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Thanks for the mention, Davi! I've been keeping a little too busy (read, exhausted) with my business to be active here, but I do still consider myself a price-scoper :love: To answer the question, I could make them for you, but I couldn't beat the price. My quote would be similar.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

As I cruised Tiffany and Co. I observed a pair...they'd be perfect for you! :bigsmile:

cheers--Sharon

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
canuk-gal|1320264436|3052758 said:

Sharon - I love, love, love these! ALL the ones you suggested, in point of fact! But to go with the necklace, I'm thinking I want to stick to 2-3 mm - I have 3 holes in each ear, and I'd love to be able to mimic the neat line of turquoise circles around my neck on my ears. Easier if I can find a lower price than it is at $200 a pop!

Kismet said:

Ooo, Kismet, thank you! Now that's what I'm talking about - am e-mailing the guy to see if he could make three sets of them. Fingers crossed! :devil:

JewelFreak said:
These aren't plain, don't know if they'd be right with your necklace:

http://www.gemaffair.com/filters/Gemstone/TURQUOISE/Metal/YELLOW GOLD

If you want to pay Gump's prices, these might do -- page 5, 1st pair. (Pg. 4 has a nice pair of simple turquoise studs too.)

http://www.gumps.com/jewelry#~fine-jewelry|earrings

Jewelfreak, those are awesome ... but if I'm paying those prices, I sort of figure I might as well go to my local piercing place, which has similar pricing, and where I can choose the stones that have the most similar hues to my necklace. But they sure are pretty ... I'd read about Gumps, but I think in my head they had turned into, like, the West Coast version of Gimbels. I'm kind of tickled to discover that's not the case!

davi_el_mejor said:
I'd try this shop, http://www.etsy.com/shop/jetflair?section_id=5962976

Jessi was/is a PS'er and could hook you up
DistinctionJewelry said:
Thanks for the mention, Davi! I've been keeping a little too busy (read, exhausted) with my business to be active here, but I do still consider myself a price-scoper :love: To answer the question, I could make them for you, but I couldn't beat the price. My quote would be similar.

Davi and Jessi - thank you! I very much appreciate both the suggestion, and the prompt response before I could even query - now THAT is what I call customer service!

P.S. - I saw that Tiffs pair when I picked up my necklace yesterday! Gorgeous, but the ones I saw were, a) in silver, and, b) the same price as the ones at the piercing place! I may simply already have this year's birthday present picked out, and that's that ....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results