shape
carat
color
clarity

2.3 ct WhiteFlash + Maytal Hannah Review

Jyt1022

Rough_Rock
Double post as I originally posted in the wrong thread!

Hi all – thought I’d share my experience after all the help I received and learned from this site. I purchased loose stone from White Flash with the help and recommendation from some folks here. Frankly I had no idea what I was looking for and felt some of the local vendors in person weren’t looking out for my best interest. I was able to get a great stone after a month of looking! My client rep at White Flash, Liza, was incredibly patient, sent several photos and videos comparing all my options. I even went as far as purchasing two stones so I can review them in person…

After I decided which stone to go with, I opted to have my ring setting custom made with Maytal Hannah after reading the great reviews here. The idea of having a hand forged, one-of-one ring was really appealing to me. I’m local based out of Los Angeles so Maytal and I met at a local café in the area. She was super friendly from the start, and you can tell how passionate she is with her craft. We talked through some designs and within a week I received a rough sketch of the design. We went through one round of comments and then she was off to work her magic. The total process took about 8 weeks, which was a little longer than I’d like but she was upfront from day 1 that the process would take 8 months since she was backed up due to COVID. Sure enough, exactly 8 weeks on the dot the ring was done. Overall, I’m super happy with the result and can’t wait to pop the question next weekend!

If I had to do it again, I would 100% recommend going with Maytal!

Ring 1.jpg

Ring 2.jpg

Ring 3.jpg

Ring 4.jpg

Ring 5.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring looks fabulous!! She did an incredible job! Please tell us which diamond you ended up going with - I am assuming it is the 2.32?

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is stunning! :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautifully classic design, and that diamond, so shiny! Congrats, please post hand shots once you propose :)

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! Congratulations!

valenledge

Shiny_Rock
Love it! Congratulations, and you must be so happy just to have it in hand!

I love the side detail!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous ring!!! :kiss2: Love the basket, beautiful detai!

Jyt1022

Rough_Rock
Your ring looks fabulous!! She did an incredible job! Please tell us which diamond you ended up going with - I am assuming it is the 2.32?

Yup I went with a 2.3ct I VVS2. I actually bought a 2.03 G SI1 that was eye clean to compare the two and couldn’t notice a significant improvement in color to justify the downgrade in size and clarity.

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Double post as I originally posted in the wrong thread!

Hi all – thought I’d share my experience after all the help I received and learned from this site. I purchased loose stone from White Flash with the help and recommendation from some folks here. Frankly I had no idea what I was looking for and felt some of the local vendors in person weren’t looking out for my best interest. I was able to get a great stone after a month of looking! My client rep at White Flash, Liza, was incredibly patient, sent several photos and videos comparing all my options. I even went as far as purchasing two stones so I can review them in person…

After I decided which stone to go with, I opted to have my ring setting custom made with Maytal Hannah after reading the great reviews here. The idea of having a hand forged, one-of-one ring was really appealing to me. I’m local based out of Los Angeles so Maytal and I met at a local café in the area. She was super friendly from the start, and you can tell how passionate she is with her craft. We talked through some designs and within a week I received a rough sketch of the design. We went through one round of comments and then she was off to work her magic. The total process took about 8 weeks, which was a little longer than I’d like but she was upfront from day 1 that the process would take 8 months since she was backed up due to COVID. Sure enough, exactly 8 weeks on the dot the ring was done. Overall, I’m super happy with the result and can’t wait to pop the question next weekend!

If I had to do it again, I would 100% recommend going with Maytal!

Ring 1.jpg

Ring 2.jpg

Ring 3.jpg

Ring 4.jpg

Ring 5.jpg

Gorgeous and so white!! Congrats!! Hand shots please!

Jyt1022

Rough_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous ring!!! :kiss2: Love the basket, beautiful detai!

Thanks! Yeah I wanted to add an extra little touch but didn’t want it to stand out so opted for a straight bar basket that only she can really notice

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! Yeah I wanted to add an extra little touch but didn’t want it to stand out so opted for a straight bar basket that only she can really notice

Exactly! Every time she glances down she'll see some extra sparkle. I'm excited about you giving her this ring, she'll be so happy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results