carat
color
clarity

2.22 studs from HPD!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Hello, all!

This is a most overdue SMTB, and my sincere apologies to @Wink

I have had my fabulous new CBI earrings since mid-January, and life just got away from me!

Nevertheless, I am THRILLED with these earrings and with everything about the High Performance Diamonds experience. Wink and Melissa s_Elf and the whole HPD team could not be easier to work with. Truly. I was fortunate enough to speak with Wink on the phone several times through our experience creating these earrings, and I feel as if I made a friend.

So, the details. These earrings each contain a 1.11 G SI2 CBI. Here is my original thread where you can read about my questions as to whether SI2s could truly be eye-clean (answer: YES, they can!). https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/nye-fireworks-with-2-22-ctw-from-hpd.253845/

They are set in platinum 8 prong umbrella mountings.

First up, the glamour shots from Alicia at HPD:

64FED8BA-7B58-4502-A5E6-6831795E6F22.jpeg 9FCB4E7B-2B5A-4F38-85EF-8B1A0B61D37B.jpeg BA3B4208-295D-404A-9CB3-875745233569.jpeg 83BB5DEE-14D4-4B19-AF80-12C351793C78.jpeg
I took some videos, and once again, my camera had issues focusing in the sun because of all the fire!

MsCocoChanel

Rough_Rock
These are absolute perfection! Enjoy them in good health!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
I know everyone wants ear shots, so here you go! The second photo shows a comparison with my old studs (they were .6 each, 5.3 mm). This is a considerable upgrade. The CBIs really show edge to edge bright was in all environments.

I think I’m about maxed out on size, given my tiny earlobes! This is a great size for me. They are very wearable for every day, and they will dress up easily.
E48A60E6-CA9A-4BD4-BA3D-4A77DC401ABF.jpeg 3E4CD741-5BD5-460C-AEB3-0AB03F672EB2.jpeg

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are absolutely stunning. Perfect size, perfect setting! I love them so much! Enjoy them!

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning! Hopefully one day I can purchase a pair for myself. :)

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning! Hopefully one day I can purchase a pair for myself. :)

I will enable you, @Weecam ! From what I can see, I would absolutely be comfortable with any of CBIs clarity grades and would definitely be interested in some of their warmer colors as well. I have seen some stunningly white K color CBIs around here that really make me think!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look great! I just got 2.06 ACA‘s and am loving them so much. Sounds like you are enjoying yours as much as I am! I think they are a great size for every day. Beautiful!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
They are stunning and look perfect on you. I agree I don't think you could go larger but equally they don't look ridiculously huge on you either! Beautiful stones and amazingly well matched!

I'm glad they're eye clean as well! That must have been a relief; I have to admit anxiety about eye cleanliness and would be worried about mentally clean as well, but I really don't think you can go wrong with CBI. If there's any company to take the risk with, I feel CBI or ACA is pretty safe... Congratulations on your beautiful earrings.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are dreamy on you!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Super gorgeous. Almost makes me want to get my ears pierced. But I’m too lazy for the upkeep lol

Q

Queenie60

Wow! Beautiful studs. Enjoy for many years.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I decided not to let my jealousy get in the way of a nice post.:mrgreen: Your earrings are gorgeous!!! Wear them in health!

cheers--Sharon

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning!!!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow that's what I call blingtastic!!! They are truly awesome. Love the color as well as the clean SI2.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Just beautiful - lovely size and settings! Enjoy!!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
amazing!!!!!!!!!!! I need studs...

Thank you!
I love studs. They are the ultimate in versatile pieces. Jeans to black tie. (Not that I ever do black tie, but still).

Did I read the other day that you decided on a three stone for your e-ring? I’m so excited to see it. I love the stone you chose.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are really beautiful and look so lovely on you!

alittlelight

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So beautiful! And great pics. Those rainbows!

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
These are lovely on you, @Tonks ! I have a pair of CBI studs on my shortlist!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A magnificent match that look marvellous on you!!

I can just begin to imagine they way they must look in-person :love: And I’m very glad they’re clean to your eyes and mind!! I’m not really surprised, though - of course CBI would meet that bar ::)

I’m also a very big fan of 8-prong settings :bigsmile:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look amazing!!! Congrats

L

lydial

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing them!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, absolutely gorgeous!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you!
I love studs. They are the ultimate in versatile pieces. Jeans to black tie. (Not that I ever do black tie, but still).

Did I read the other day that you decided on a three stone for your e-ring? I’m so excited to see it. I love the stone you chose.

I did, yes! Studs will be next. LOL!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! They look spectacular! Congratulations on a beautiful HPD CBI set.

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
Yayyy I’ve been waiting for you to post these!!! LOVE and they look incredible on you — you are so lucky to have such tiny earlobes! That coverage looks just perfect.

p.s. Still trying to get a Rolex for my husband; since the GMT is so tough we are now trying to get a black Submariner with the date or maybe an Explorer with the black dial as a first watch, bundled with the two tone date just for me....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results