shape
carat
color
clarity

2.12 ct diamond found at Arkansas State Park

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice! I'd send it to CBI for cutting... (do they take outside rough like that??)

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wonder what the color would look like cut? I love diamonds in the brown family and I bet this would be lovely and interesting!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m itching to go but can’t with my knee :x2

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The family that found it is from my area. It's been all over the local news. Of course, I'm jealous!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Larry, who I posted about in one of my posts (about the crater) with his pic is there now and is on a roll. He has found at least 2... I think more.

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
I went there as a kid, it was really fun. But I want to go again! My dh thinks its funny, like I think I'm really going to find a diamond, but it is fun to dig in the dirt...and dream. I think this is the 2nd or 3rd find I've heard of in recent months. Might be time to get back there:twisted2:

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
92909970-9F4D-4E84-8672-AA387F099AC9.jpeg

Find his 41 point white in this pile.

Oh my. I delude myself that of course I can pick out the diamonds from the rough, but I think it would be easy to be quickly fatigued doing this kind of work!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There is a shiny pretty in the lower half of photo, close to center. It doesn't look brown but whitish though

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There is a shiny pretty in the lower half of photo, close to center. It doesn't look brown but whitish though

That isn’t the brown one. It’s Larry’s 41 point white he found yesterday!!

Good eye!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Found it! I’d love to go back there some time! I was there two years ago, but only for a very short time and it was HOT!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you guys imagine a PS GTG digging for diamonds there? By sheer numbers we should be able to come up with SOMETHING. :lol:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you guys imagine a PS GTG digging for diamonds there? By sheer numbers we should be able to come up with SOMETHING. :lol:

Usually when I go, I give a heads up to see if anyone wants to meet me there.

Who would get to keep the diamond though lol

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results