shape
carat
color
clarity

2.02 ctw diamond stud earrings, 4 prong basket, 14k wg on loupetroop

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just curious what they are laser inscribed with? Do they have reports?

pinklemonadegurl

Shiny_Rock
Just curious what they are laser inscribed with? Do they have reports?

I have a GIA appraisal March, 2019. They are number laser inscribed(I don't know what with...)

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
Th
I have a GIA appraisal March, 2019. They are number laser inscribed(I don't know what with...)

The GIA number is laser inscribed on the diamond and can be seen under high magnification to match the numbered stone to the number on the certificate.

pinklemonadegurl

Shiny_Rock
Th

The GIA number is laser inscribed on the diamond and can be seen under high magnification to match the numbered stone to the number on the certificate.

I did not purchase them with certs, though :(

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
So what is the inscription? If they are inscribed with a GIA report number that information and the report details would probably help you sell the earrings.

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
I did not purchase them with certs, though :(

All you need is a loupe or take it to a jeweller and ask him/her to look at the girdle of each stone and write down the number. You can look up the report number on the GIA website for free and just print them out. If you google how to look up GIA number on diamonds you’ll see lots of information. Were they sold to you as GIA certified diamonds?

mommylawyer

Brilliant_Rock
Any word on the inscription? It might help if you add a picture of the appraisal (with any identifying information covered/hidden).

pinklemonadegurl

Shiny_Rock
All you need is a loupe or take it to a jeweller and ask him/her to look at the girdle of each stone and write down the number. You can look up the report number on the GIA website for free and just print them out. If you google how to look up GIA number on diamonds you’ll see lots of information. Were they sold to you as GIA certified diamonds?

Thank you

adlgel

Shiny_Rock
I think there may be some confusion about whether the stones themselves are GIA certed because you used the phrase GIA certified appraiser in your Loupe Troupe listing and have referred to having a GIA appraisal (which if I'm reading this correctly is not the same has having GIA certed stones).

The appraiser noted that the girdles were inscribed with a number but didn't note specifically what that number was in the actual report?

pinklemonadegurl

Shiny_Rock
I think there may be some confusion about whether the stones themselves are GIA certed because you used the phrase GIA certified appraiser in your Loupe Troupe listing and have referred to having a GIA appraisal (which if I'm reading this correctly is not the same has having GIA certed stones).

The appraiser noted that the girdles were inscribed with a number but didn't note specifically what that number was in the actual report?

Sorry, correct. The appraiser is a GIA certified appraiser but the stones do not have GIA certificates. They are inscribed stones.

pinklemonadegurl

Shiny_Rock

Thank you. I will do that. They were not sold to me as certified stones.

M

Marriedbuteloped

This is a phenomenal price if it all checks out. I have less than half that size for $3000. And they look very sparkly. Good luck selling!

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
I wondered if these had sold? If the stones are inscribed there must be a report from some lab somewhere that you could check. Do you have the inscription numbers?

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would love to see some close-up pics

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results