color
clarity

1st Anniversary plans...

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Sounds like so much fun!

Our 1st year anni is exactly a month from today! Yay!
The venue we got married at is throwing a 5 star, 7 course dinner for us and 18 of our closest friends/family on our anni. So we will be there!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Ooohhh! RHB that sounds awesome! Congrats on your anniversary and have a fantastic time! what a great and special way to celebrate!!!!

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
RHB - my anniversary weekend twin! You're plan sounds so fun & yummy! Beautiful idea!

You'll have such a great time Bella. I got married right up the road from Castle, it's so gorgeous and the food at Equus is delish!
We're actually visiting the Rockefeller Estate as well on our anniversary in about three weeks. We're staying the weekend in the same suite we had on our wedding night and dining at our rehearsal dinner spot http://harvest2000.com/hoh/ Loved this place and have been dying to go back!

I can't believe its been a year! Are you ladies keeping with the paper gifts?

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
I've already given this some thought, but we'll see what this year holds...

One idea was to go back to Atlantic City where we got married and get a beach house and host a week long open invite party for family and friends.

Another idea is to do out honeymoon, hopefully to my dream Costa Rican eco-lodge

Last idea is that DH's parent's 30 anniversary is next October, and thye were thinking of going to Europe. We could meet them there for the first week and celebrate our anni with them, and they could spend the next week solo and celebrating their own anni.

So... we'll see what pans out!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Right now, DH and I are tentatively planning on a Mediterranean cruise for our one year anniversary. My little sister is a landscape architecture major and she might be spending the summer in Rome. So we want to get a cruise that either starts or ends in Rome so we could hang out with her for a couple days.

Our anniversary is 7/3 and I have some Independence Day traditions that I'm kinda bummed we'd miss if we went exactly on our anniversary. I'm just kinda super excited that our anniversary will always include fireworks (at least the day after. :wink2: ).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results