shape
carat
color
clarity

1ct white MMD anytime soon?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

uwphysmed

Rough_Rock
Hey all,

I''ve been watching the progress of MMD vendors over the past year or so and am finally at the point where I need to lay out the $$$ for a ER. My partner and I both feel that a MMD would be preferred over mined, but I''ve never come across what I''d want (~1ct round white, H/I or better, VS2 or better, AGS000/H+A) in a MMD. Cost is not the issue. So my question for the educated masses here: has anyone ever seen a MMD rock close to what I''m looking for pop up, or should I just suck it up and buy Canadian (next choice)?

Thanks in advance!

EEFranklin

Shiny_Rock
Trade
The largest I have seen in gem-quality lab-grown whites is a 0.67 round, that we just sold yesterday, and a 0.71ct radiant from earlier this year. We have had some around 1ct, but they were low color (K-M+) or clarity (I-). The one carat white is very elusive, though we are getting closer.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results