shape
carat
color
clarity

1ct Oval in Custom Setting Has Arrived!!!!!

Bradical

Rough_Rock
First off. Thank you thank you thank you to everyone here that helped guide me through the diamond buying process and for really pointing me in the right direction. I've been on here for a few months lurking and occasionally asking questions about diamonds I was considering and after enough people mentioned Good Old Gold, I decided to shoot them an email. Long story short, they were able to find the PERFECT oval and created the exact band that my soon-to-be fiance wants. I had literally spent months looking through 1000's of diamonds, creating spreadsheets, powerpoints, anything I could possibly do to properly compare stones and they made it all so easy. Anyways.. here's the photos!

1 carat, J, VS2, with 0.18ct in G-H's on the 14k yellow gold band and in the crown under the diamond.

3.jpg 2.jpg 5.jpg 8.jpg 7.jpg 6.jpg

Charles from Good Old Gold was extra helpful and professional (and patient haha) throughout the entire process. He called in a bunch of diamonds and provided analysis and a 6 minute video comparing each of them. After selecting the diamond, we then went to work on a setting. I sent him a few photos of similar settings my gf liked and he quickly sent back a 3D rendering. After a few more revisions and perhaps a week later, it was settled and ready to put into production! One thing that really impressed me was how quickly Charles replied to my emails - as long as it wasn't the weekend, he often replied within 2 hours maximum, usually less.

I live in Canada and GOG made the shipping process from NY very painless and easy. It shipped yesterday at 5pm and it's been through customs and into my hands in Ontario already!

I'll definitely be using them for anything jewelry related in the future and would recommend them to anyone else looking for a jeweler that puts customer satisfaction first!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It turned out beautiful...I really like the setting you came up with!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s lovely, such a beautiful ring :love:

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the oval ER!:love: Congrats.

LittleRed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a beauty! I’m glad your efforts paid off and you found the perfect diamond.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring is so beautiful! The setting goes well with your gorgeous diamond! Congratulations!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring and ovalicious diamond. :love: Congratulations and wishing you and your FI all the best. :appl:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a very beautiful & feminine ring!

Good luck with your proposal & please come back with handshots after she has said yes!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Well done!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's so pretty. Congrats!

Bradical

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! Appreciate it!!!

alpha238

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring and I love the setting.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful!

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
Elegant and beautiful! I love how the 6 claw prongs accent the oval shape. Congrats!

Bradical

Rough_Rock
Elegant and beautiful! I love how the 6 claw prongs accent the oval shape. Congrats!
Thanks Scouty! That was one of the hardest decisions to make haha! I ended up being happy with 6 instead of 4 too:)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results