shape
carat
color
clarity

Disney Princess Rings???!!!

amc80

Ideal_Rock
I agree with your two choices. The Cinderella one is pretty nice.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I definitely like the Cinderella princess ring, too! Next would be the aurora one! Glad I don't have any daughters to have to buy these pricey rings for!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope my granddaughters can manage with toy rings until they are old enough to be given some of mine! But I will admit that I have a Disney Princess potty seat at the moment for the 2 year old! :lol:

Stephny691

Shiny_Rock
Pocahontas or Rapunzel for me. Okay, just went back to look at the prices and the customisation feature is awesome!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1390771072|3601624 said:
These are "interesting"...if I had to choose one, it would be Cinderella's, but Mulan's might be okay, too, if it were not magnified so much! (Oh, and they clearly have a non-PS view of what "outrageously expensive" means!)

http://www.buzzfeed.com/donnad/outrageously-expensive-disney-princess-inspired-rings

(My daughter sent me the link as kind of a joke.)

Hehe DS these rings inspired me to inscribe "tale as old as time" in my pave JBEG ring. I would obviously wear the Belle one!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I think they are very pretty! I do like Cinderella, but I also like Pocahontas too!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SB621|1390830078|3601966 said:
diamondseeker2006|1390771072|3601624 said:
These are "interesting"...if I had to choose one, it would be Cinderella's, but Mulan's might be okay, too, if it were not magnified so much! (Oh, and they clearly have a non-PS view of what "outrageously expensive" means!)

http://www.buzzfeed.com/donnad/outrageously-expensive-disney-princess-inspired-rings

(My daughter sent me the link as kind of a joke.)

Hehe DS these rings inspired me to inscribe "tale as old as time" in my pave JBEG ring. I would obviously wear the Belle one!

I think that is very sweet, S! I actually like the Belle setting design but I am not fond of all those colors together. Change it to white metal and diamonds and one colored center stone, and I'd really like it!

I made a mistake in my first post, though. I meant Pochahantas and not Mulan. I probably had Mulan on my brain because our youngest child is Chinese so we watched that movie more than some!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pocahontas for me all the way! :appl: Plus I like the inscription...

Check out the Natalie ring...not bad. :bigsmile:

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I'm not a fan of any of them. Thankfully, my daughter has never been into the whole "princess" thing either, so we dodged that bullet... :lol:

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like Cinderella and Pocohantas!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stephny691|1390829991|3601965 said:
Pocahontas or Rapunzel for me. Okay, just went back to look at the prices and the customisation feature is awesome!

Steph, you're right, how fun! A great way to see how different colored stones and metal colors will look when paired together…I admit I spent some time playing around with that feature!

I think these are fun! It's cool how the colors coordinate with the colors worn by the princess - Cinderella is my fav.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results