shape
carat
color
clarity

Black Friday Bling!

allie83

Rough_Rock
I changed my set to a round solitaire and plain band in May, but I was never very fond of the plain band as its height didn't quite match the shape of the setting. I have been browsing for the perfect diamond band forever, but nothing really spoke to me. I finally found it at Blue Nile's Black Friday sale, and for 50% off! It has 10 3 pointers in a shared prong? setting in 18k white gold with average minimum H color and VS2 clarity, and I think it complements my engagement ring well. I was worried since my solitaire is a J that I would be able to tell a color difference, but happily I do not really notice a difference face up and I think any diamonds of the band's size would appear a little whiter anyway because that is just the nature of the beast. Now to put it away so "Santa" can keep up appearances this Christmas. :)

_12363.jpg

_12364.jpg

_12361.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really pretty and a great buy! Congrats

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty band and a nice compliment to your ering!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful, and the perfect compliment to your gorgeous e-ring! Congrats!! :love: :appl:

sweet_blossom

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful combo. And what a great deal to boot!

allie83

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone! I really love it, I saw it on their site a couple of days before the sale started and had already been plotting a way to make it mine. So it was fate that two days later it was marked down. I almost missed out because they didn't have my size available anymore when I went to purchase it, and I knew it was a limited quantity holiday item, so I was afraid it was gone. Just in case, I called Blue Nile's customer service and my awesome associate was able to order it for me after all. Now I am perfectly content with my wedding set and can quit my search...for diamond rings, at least. I still need a lovely ruby. ;-)

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, new ring looks fab with your solitaire!!!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
nice score!
and it looks lovely on you!

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
Sweet Black Friday deal! It looks great! Your wedding set has a very classic look! :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, delicate and elegant!!
Your wedding set is very chic. Congrats with a great find!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look great together. And, it's always nice to find what you want on sale.

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock
Enjoy! Blue Nile did indeed have some great pieces on sale. I had to control myself but I'm glad that you were able to purchase such a beautiful ring at such a great price.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. Your rings look great together.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Looks perfect with your ring! I saw that sale and was so tempted by a few things. Great that you were able to get the exact band you wanted! Congratulations!

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
Acinom|1386162239|3567287 said:
Beautiful, delicate and elegant!!
Your wedding set is very chic. Congrats with a great find!

They say talent borrows, genius steals; I'm stealing from Acinom who has summed up your set so eloquently. I love a bargain and I particularly love a bargain that would have been a bargain, (because it makes for such a lovely set), even if it hadn't been a bargain!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results