shape
carat
color
clarity

how to buy from latest harvest of Sea of Cortez pearls?

aprilzephyr

Rough_Rock
It's been a while since I've been able to sign in. There are some really lovely acquisitions shared here since - I'm quite envious! I'm looking to purchase a pair of sea of cortez loose pearls. It would help if they are shaped like circled baroque pearls for the drop earring design I had in mind but colour and size are more important. SOC's website doesn't look like they update the inventory very often and I have looked to Druzy Design on eBay. How have others purchased SOC pearls in the past?

aprilzephyr

Rough_Rock
Thanks NL - I have emailed them through their site a few days ago. I just wanted to know if there were other avenues to view and purchase their pearls. I might've read somewhere that they usually try to auction their pearls to industry retailers first.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
aprilzephyr -- I PM'ed Douglas directly on the other forum. It took a while for him to see my message, but once he did we were in quick regular contact. He personally sent me pictures of sets of pearls I was interested in and we worked together until I chose the set I wanted (from this harvest). He is lovely to work with. Good luck! I haven't posted anything about the pearls I bought because I am percolating ideas on how to set them.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
How exciting bsomlo!!! Looking forward to seeing your SoC pearls and how you end up having them set!

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
SofC are my dream pearls!!! Can't wait to see what some of you are cookin' up!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results