shape
carat
color
clarity

new member needs help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ohyosz

Rough_Rock
Hi. I wasn''t sure what topic I should post under, etc. I have general questions about online diamond shopping... has anyone bought anything from Mondera?
wavey.gif

wonka27

Brilliant_Rock
I'd throw this in Rocky Talk! You will get some help there. I'd also click on the "Vendors" link to see some of the finest Internet diamond sites around. Check their sites out and search the forum here for feedback. You will see most get rave reviews!

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
There are lots of people who have bought from a wide range of internet vendors here. Check the list of vendors here, do some searches using the pricescope search engine on stones in your price range and/or parameters, and get a general feel for what vendors come up and what's available. Then do some searches on the vendors you are considering to see what other customers have to say about their experiences.

Rocky Talk is the place to post questions about the process or specific stones/vendors you are considering. (That's where most people check.) Good luck, and bring more questions here -- there are lots of people who will help.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results