shape
carat
color
clarity

How much for similar setting style?

Jubie

Rough_Rock
Hello again! :) My yellow diamond will be here tomorrow!! :D

I need much help on accomplishing my setting goals. First, I don't know what this setting style is called and I don't know how thick the band is. Any guesses?? But, I remember in the store it is very thin. I know it's some type of pave. It's inspired by Neil Lane, there are little diamonds on the top, center, and bottom- three rows in the tiny band. I only want to do a Halo with one diamond- a cushion cut 1.23 ct. Does anyone know how much this style run for? And a wedding band to match? I remember when the jeweler told me there were 105 in the trio setting.
No one has any recommendations for a place that I can go for a setting in San Diego :(
Thanks for your help.

image_496.jpg image_495.jpg image_491.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock
If you are in CA I would recommend going to Victor Canera if you have budget for him. The ring will cost in the 4-6k range. Also if you do 3 sided pave on your ering you will need a spacer between it and your wedding band since it will rub against each other and do some damage. A cheaper option for this ring would be ERD- I'm guessing they would come in closer to 3k.

Goodluck!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results