shape
carat
color
clarity

No local authorized Vatche dealers

UberClaire

Shiny_Rock
I have a AVC solitaire in a platinum Vatche setting. I'm getting married in August, so I'd like to have the band polished so it looks nice next to my wedding band. I'd also like to have the prongs checked/tightened. Additionally, there are what look like pliers marks on the basket (been there since we received the ring) that aren't a big deal, but it would be nice to have those polished out.

I'm in the Midwest, and I can't believe how few authorized Vatche dealers there are. The closest one to us is four hours away -- I can't believe there isn't a dealer in Chicago, even. I know I can mail my ring into New York, but the time/shipping and insurance costs are making me not want to do it.

I'm considering having my ring polished at a local jewelry store, although I know I will void the warranty if I have the ring cleaned and polished at a non-authorized dealer. What would you do in my situation?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't see any reason not to have a ring polished and cleaned at a local fine jeweler. I have a Vatche dealer an hour away, but it wouldn't be worth it for me to go that far for polishing. I would think they'd still charge shipping to NY if you wanted Vatche to do it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results