shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on an engagement ring (Celebration Fire)

JHKY

Rough_Rock
Hi,

Thank you for reading this. I'm really new to this Board and I'm not sure if anyone can help me with this....but I'm trying to find a more affordable price on a ring that I thought was really nice:

Celebration Fire™ 0.82 CT. T.W. Certified Diamond Engagement Ring in 14K White Gold (H-I/SI1-SI2)

http://www.peoplesjewellers.com/product/index.jsp?productId=18102326#product-details

Description:

Take her breath away with this absolutely stunning Celebration Fire™ 0.82 ct. t.w. diamond engagement ring. Fashioned in 14K white gold, this exquisite ring showcases a magnificent 0.45 ct. certified Celebration Fire™ diamond center stone, boasting a color rank of H-I and clarity of SI1-SI2. Master craftsmen cut 71 precise facets that create a pattern of ten hearts and ten arrows on every Celebration Fire™ diamond, making them the most brilliant diamond in the world.* This exceptional diamond stands atop a shank that is prong-set with additional round accent diamonds, completing this captivating design.

When I saw it, I thought it looked really nice especially because of the cut (I think). But the price is about 4K. Would it be possible to find an equally good one but at a lower price? I can't seem to find that diamond anywhere else....it seems different than the rest of them that I have seen. But then again, I'm very new to this...

Thanks for your help.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I suggest you stay away from low-end chain jewelry stores. Stick to diamonds with GIA or AGS reports, and ideal standard round brilliants.

How much do you want to spend?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results