color
clarity

Live chat with Jeremy at Pearl Paradise shopping trip

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Watching live!!!! You go, 4 Ranch Girl!!!! :appl:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you. Need better photos of goldens.
Good bye!!!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
The link will stay up for 24 hours if you want to see her trip with all the items you asked her to shop for..

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Jeremy holding my South Sea goldens and misskittycat's whites.

pplive4.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Great BIG Edison.

_4932.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
They sent me photos from 4 ranch girls son's phone and they also are taking glamor shots of everyones items. This was so fun.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Wilma Necklace.

Metallic pink lavender fireballs with a 60mm x 40mm white pearl drop.

Well done, 4Ranch Girl.

wilma.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
NacreLover|1364584660|3416156 said:
They sent me photos from 4 ranch girls son's phone and they also are taking glamor shots of everyones items. This was so fun.

I'm sitting here and watching the video and clapping at these pearls. Wow!!!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Ranch Girl you did a fabulous job! :appl: I enjoyed sitting here with my cuppa and drooling over all of those gorgeous pearls...my wish list is now very long! Thank you so much for being my personal pearl shopper!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, 4Ranch Girl! I really enjoyed watching you guys live!!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Thank you 4Ranch Girl- I just finished watching the video- you're adorable!!!! Couldn't see the pearls really well, but I'll look forward to the glamour shots. I'm wondering though, if I shouldn't get the metallic white drop instead of the round-yours looks gorgeous!!!!

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
That Wilma Necklace is INSANE!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see the photos. Loving watching the live chat!

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
RanchGirl--- you are AWESOME! Thank you so much for taking the time to ask for specific pearls. I really love the blue akoyas and will email PP ASAP.

You're the best. I hope traffic wasn't bad....

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
I had so much FUN today I almost forgot to shop for my self. :mrgreen: NL has the photos that my son took and we asked Angela the staff photographer to take beauty shots too. NL will be posting the pictures when she gets them resized. It takes a while. When I picked out something specifically we bagged it and set it aside with your name on it. So call or email for the info. Thanks lady's for letting me be your personal shopper and I hope you like what I chose. :mrgreen:

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
4rgirl,
I just finished watching it. Thanks so much for being our personal shopper. Couldn't see the pearls too well but it was a treat. Happy birthday and enjoy your presents.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG, I just saw this! wish I had been home while the camera was on!
thank you thank you thank you.
i'll be in contact asap.

eta: sent e-mail to the contact "sales" e-mail address. so excited!
you, my dear 4RanchGirl, are a SAINT!
and Jeremy as well.

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
I just watched the vid, skipping a few parts because its verrrrry late. I hope I didn't miss too much, but what I saw was great! You two are so cute on the phone. So very sweet of you and Jeremy to do this for us PSers. Thank you.
I liked your tin cup you were wearing 4RanchGirl, what are the pearls? It is hard to see detail.
I really want one of those big blue Edison's, and a pendant and earring set of metallic drops, and a tin cup of baroque goldens. :love:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree: the tin cup is heavenly.....I need to go back and watch it from beginning to end....admittedly, I skipped to about 35 minutes in re the pearls being picked for my Pompeii recreation.

such a wonderful thing for everyone to do!

naria

Shiny_Rock
I second, third, x-th that the video is adorable. Thanks for taking a look at all the lovelies for us and the Teal shout out towards the end.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

What fun!! Thanks!

cheers--Sharon

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
JaneSmith|1364625788|3416591 said:
I just watched the vid, skipping a few parts because its verrrrry late. I hope I didn't miss too much, but what I saw was great! You two are so cute on the phone. So very sweet of you and Jeremy to do this for us PSers. Thank you.
I liked your tin cup you were wearing 4RanchGirl, what are the pearls? It is hard to see detail.
I really want one of those big blue Edison's, and a pendant and earring set of metallic drops, and a tin cup of baroque goldens. :love:
Hi Jane you can see the necklace on my thread of all my pearls here

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/thought-i-would-share.154025/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/thought-i-would-share.154025/[/URL]

It is pearls from Jeremy's first time chooseing the metallic with green overtones (color-change) and another birtday present several years ago.

bluebirrrd

Shiny_Rock
4 Ranch Girl, thank you for making your PP birthday trip so much fun for everyone else! I hope you got what you were looking for, it was sure a riot for the rest of us. I watched the whole video (not live) and am practically tying my hands behind my back to keep from e-mailing PP for the leftovers, lol. There sure were one or two things I fell in love with myself. Thank you again to you, Jeremy, the PP crew and Nacrelover for all your effort on our behalf.

Pattye

Shiny_Rock
Trade
:wavey: Hi Everyone! Luckily I caught this monumental live event with Ranch Girl, NacreLover and Jeremy only because I saw the link on FB, from one of my favorite places on earth, Pearl Paradise!! So~decided I'd better get over here and see what's going on!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Hey, Girlfriend! Welcome to the forum. :wavey: Wasn't that video a hoot? I had so much fun with my friends and can enjoy it until it gets taken down. Hopefully, not for a while. I look forward to seeing you soon. NL

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
excuse my ignorance, but is there a reason to take down the video?
I did watch it through once in its entirety and did watch several sections several times.........
but it would be lovely to have this remain in their "youtube library" as a reminder of how fun pearls can be and to relive 4RanchGirl's birthday party....because it really was a party!

Pattye

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Thanks much, NL! Looking forward to seeing your amazing cherry Tahitian dangle earrings!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
MovieZombie, I don't know if Jeremy says it in the video, but when they first told me to post the link for it here, he said it would only be up for maybe 24 hours. I hope it stays up on youtube longer, like forever. :appl:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Oh NO! It's gone. :o :confused: :o

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
well, it is his to do with as he pleases. and I do thank him for sharing with us in the first place! just wish i'd been home to participate...........and hopefully he'll do it again when there is another "special occasion"!

eta: and yes he did warn of a 24 hour limit...which I appreciated!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results