carat
color
clarity

HOT?

justginger

Ideal_Rock
:wavey:

Are you ok?

How has your MIL's surgery and recovery gone? And is the big 40th this weekend already? I hope all is well on both fronts, just wanted to check in on you. I should perhaps get your mobile so I can send you a personal note instead of a public APB. :lol:

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I too was wondering how you were doing. Everything getting back to normal? X

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Aww thanks Ginger. ::)

Things have not returned to normal yet but hopefully soon. My daughter started high school today and I am a bit of a nervous wreck! Kindy was nothing compared to this. :blackeye: It's going to be a long wait until 325pm.

MIL's operation went well but she had extra bleeding and the wound wasn't healing so she had to stay in hospital longer than anticipated which really wrecked havoc with the plans I had made for DH's 40th. The week she was in hospital (leading up to the first of the month) was a very tense time for our marriage! I can laugh now but geeze... I tried so hard to organize a memorable 40th for my husband and he just seemed to want to make everything 20 x harder than it needed to be! We got to the point where I actually cancelled our weekend away on Wednesday night because his mum wasn't getting out of hospital until the Friday (she should have been home already) and he wanted to pick her up and take her home and was planning on leaving the hotel (on his birthday) to do so. :???: I probably sound like a terrible wife / DIl but in just didn't see the sense in spending all that money on the accommodation if we were just going to come home for a day in the middle of it.

Anyway, thankfully he came to his senses Thursday morning and I was able to rebook the room at no extra cost and we had a fantastic 3 day weekend staying at the Crown Metropol. All of our friends came up Friday night and we had dinner and drinks at the Merrywell. Not sure if you know how that place works but you can't book tables and you have to order food at the counter and it is super busy and impossible to get a table, let alone when you have 15 friends in tow! Well lucky us, DH's sister knows the CEO of Crown Perth and she managed to get us a table reserved and we had table service all night plus 3 bottles of Verve Clique delivered to the table compliments of Crown. :love: We felt like mini VIPs and my husband loved every minute of it. We had some amazing dinners at some amazing restaurants (Guillaume, Nobu) and spent our days lazing by the pool in a daybed. The whole weekend was wonderful and I'm so glad we went.

I had a couple of lovely visits to Linneys there and tried on some incredible rings. The assistant manager was nice enough to pull out the 7ct oval for me to try on quickly.the price tag was $650000 !! I didn't get photos of that one but I got some quick iphone pics of some others, including the 36 carat pink diamond Tiara that is on display. She also showed me the beautiful tender book from 2011. It's incredible! Hopefully I'll get some time to post some pictures later today. I'm on a 10 minute respite while DH helps his mum shower. (we have been there 2x today already).

Chel, thanks for checking up on me. :) hope the visit to the vet goes well!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
I have five minutes spare so here's some bling.

There wasn't a lot of info about it but i remember her saying the whole thing was about 26 carats, with 18 being pink diamonds.
It's yours for a cool 1.5mil.

tiaraphoto__2_.jpg

argylephoto.jpg

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
and these were some of my favourites.

This ring was amazing. Yellow pear with a pink halo in rose gold. I can't remember any of the stats except that it was $350 000.

I am sad I didn't get a picture of the 7ct oval.

2ringsphoto.jpg

_3551.jpg

_3552.jpg

pearphoto.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
HOT - nice bling! Good to hear from you and I hope life settles down soon!

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Whoa: that tiara! I might have to swing by the cas on my way home tomorrow to have a look at that baby in person! :love:

The multi-FCD necklaces have been there for a while. I browsed while waiting for the Beach Boys concert one night and had a look at the longer necklance, the multicolored one. I was intrigued by the cut on the top stone. She pulled the cert for me, it was called a 'modified shield.' It was interesting because it was a step cut, not brilliant.

I *think* I saw your oval ring there too, but can't be sure. I don't remember the carat weight on it, but it was stunning.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what amazing jewels!!!! :love: :love: :love: I am bumping so others might see these!!!

HOT, whatever happened with your necklace?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results