shape
carat
color
clarity

Help Choosing a Tahitian Baroque Strand

anth005

Rough_Rock
I could use some help picking out 1 of these 11 different strands for my wife's Valentine's Day present.
Thanks, Tony

1-8-13b_1_.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Could you ask the vendor to select the most colorful overtones if that is what you are looking for and giving you a more close up photo of them?

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
What's your wife's complexion? Certain colors pop up more on certain complexion. I am olive skin tone and although peacock overtone is pretty, the ones with more green or very strong pink pop more on me. The pink from light peacock strands' disappears on me, same as light blue. Bright green such as fly's wing are pretty on most complexion, imho.

mynattk

Shiny_Rock
My choice would also be the fourth from the bottom, but that is just what I would choose for myself if given only these strands to choose from.

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
I love those very round pearls, I think you should firstly figure out whether your wife is into a round or relatively oval one, and whether she is into relatively bigger pearls or smaller, Well, I love round and big one, then I would choose the 11th, or perhaps the 9th which might be more suitable to go well with any suits. :)

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are all beautiful, but my favorite is the fourth from the bottom, partly for color, partly for shape.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results