shape
carat
color
clarity

I've been MIA.. Just wanted to say hi!

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
From a former Listkeeper: ;-)

I've been so busy with work and school that I haven't been around a lot, but I wanted to say CONGRATS to Mico and LJL and everyone else who is off the list!

The SO and I are actually getting married next week! I've managed to keep it small, at the courthouse, with people coming over my parents house afterwards, which is exactly what I wanted.

And to make up for being gone for so long, a pic of our rings.
I wanted a nice solid wedding band to wear when swimming/doing chores so on that didn't have stones. I have warned the fiance that I want a five stone for an anniversary band at one point :Up_to_something:
His is titanium with argentium silver and 14K gold inlays :)
dscf2488.jpg

Good luck and DUST to everyone still waiting!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
oooh they are gorgeous maebelle!!! Thanks for popping in to say hi to us!! :wavey: Are you getting excited for next week? Nervous? Can't wait to see how a 5 stone looks with your beautiful sapphire!!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Maebelle! Thanks for visiting us, and updating us! How nice of you to think of us <3. and CONGRATS on your upcoming wedding! How exciting! Please come back with more photos of the big day!!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! I can't wait to see some photos of your big day!!! I love your wedding rings!

LJL

Brilliant_Rock
Why thank you sweet lady! I love the pic of your rings - so classic yet with that something different, ya know? Congrats on your upcoming wedding - thats so great that you were able to keep it how you want it.

Thanks for updating us!

gem_anemone

Brilliant_Rock
OMG congrats!! How exciting!

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock
Love the rings! Love the design on your FI's ring, too!
Congrats on your pending nuptials!!

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
I'm excited and mostly just trying to get things done before Friday. I should probably buy some shoes... huh?

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
maebelle|1352772194|3304917 said:
I'm excited and mostly just trying to get things done before Friday. I should probably buy some shoes... huh?

Yes!! :lol:

Love that you stopped in. I saw the tail end of your story when I was lurking/arriving. Really enjoying the fancy band your SO chose!

audball

Ideal_Rock
maebelle|1352772194|3304917 said:
Hahah, probably a good idea! Let us know if you need help! :)

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
Hi maebelle! Thanks for the update! All the rings are GORGEOUS! Any handshots with both your ering and wedding band?

I hope your wedding day is everything you want and more! I love the idea of small, intimate wedding

gatorblue

Rough_Rock
Congrats, Maebelle! I assume by now you're a married woman :bigsmile:
LOVE the rings together. I really like your band - exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for. I'm far too accident prone to be wearing two pieces of ornate jewelry... ;))

Hope you come back soon and tell us all about your special day!

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone!

I am by now a married woman :) (I found some silver shoes and everything) Now just anxiously waiting to get a certified copy of the marriage liscence so I can start the whole grueling process of changing my name on everything :knockout: They let us open a joint bank account and are just holding out on sending checks or my new card til the name change is official, which helped a LOT with the ambiguous wedding checks. :)

Gatorblue: my band is from e-wedding bands, pricescope approved! They come in lots of styles and widths but here's mine: http://www.e-weddingbands.com/store/product106254.html

And for good measure, my husband's band is from http://www.etsy.com/people/customringdesigns Steve is awesome and you can choose EVERYTHING about the band. I love that its got traditional precious metals in it, and that is two-tone (three tone?) so the hubby can get all different watches without them clashing (he loves his watches :) )

I'll work on a handshot and get back to you guys :)

And again, dust to everyone!

audball

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS maebelle! :) :) :)

SO happy for you! Please come back and post some pictures for us!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results