shape
carat
color
clarity

love numbers help me out

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mslow

Rough_Rock
I've just begun looking at some diamonds for my girlfriends E ring. I knew nothing about the 4 cs 2 weeks ago. After reading your posts, I have become obsessed with finding a great diamond and using the proportion numbers to help me. The sales person wouldn't tell me the Pav angle so I feel it must not be so good can it be calculated?

I think I might have come across a good one. so, if someone can run the numbers in that great software (diamond calc), It would make my day!

round brlt
Carat 1.93
table 58%
T depth 60%
Crown angle 34%
Pav depth43.6
grdl thin-med
culet v. sml
sym v. good
pol ex
perc ? ex

Thanks! any opinions would be great
snore.gif
after reading post below I see more numbers are required!!!! I will get them on monday. But any opinions based on what numbers I have provided would be helpful. see you monday.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Below is a .gem file based on the rudimentary proportions you've given. This model can change dramatically from the example given if the minor facets are cut differently and also the variances.

In order to open this file go to this link and download and install the free software. Open the software up first and open the sample file that comes with it. When you do this Windows will associate all .gem files with the Gem Advisor program and you can open the file from this post (see below).

Hope that helps.

Attachments

• mslowgem.gem
    1.4 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results