shape
carat
color
clarity

Black Diamond Accent Engagement Ring

kmm041985

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have a picture of an engagement ring with black diamond side accent diamonds?

I am looking at rings and trying to decide if I should go with black diamonds in the band. I love the look, I'm curious to know how people would react to it. I don't want to take away any from the center white diamond.

What's everyone opinion on black diamonds in an engagement ring? pictures if anyone has one would be awesome.

Thanks!

missk8

Rough_Rock
This jeweler does black diamonds in engagement rings. Here's some info:

http://www.krikawa.com/jewelry/education/default.aspx?filter=162

I think that small black diamonds in a flush set on either side of a white diamond could look modern and unique. It does seem like black diamonds are trendy right now, so you just need to really make sure that's what you want in your ring long term. Other than that, I say go for it!

kmm041985

Rough_Rock

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
I really like the design on the ring you posted from front jewelers but I am skeptical about what it would actually look like in real life. Those prices are really really low for what is being advertised so I would bet that the real ring will be poor craftsmanship with poor quality diamonds. That being said I think that if that style of ring really appeal to you go for it, it is unique, funky and beautiful! I would ask a few of the ps vendors if they have black gold and/or can source black diamonds. Its not a common request but the PS vendors are really great and willing to work with people on custom designs.

Edit: I had another thought you might post this question in the Rocky talk forum or the colored stones forum. They will probably have more suggestions for you. This thread is more of a show and tell of bling you own already :twirl:

stci

Ideal_Rock
kmm041985|1347390116|3266114 said:
I am also interested in the black gold look for an engagement ring with white diamonds. Here is a link with a picture of what I mean.

http://www.frontjewelers.net/fancy-color-jewelry/black-diamond-engagement-rings/2-40-ct-black-princess-cut-diamond-engagement-ring-18-k-black-gold.html

Does anyone personally have a ring that has black side diamonds OR black gold?

Also, just interested in opinions of them on women. I think the black looks great for mens ring...

This ring is TDF! OMG!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I believe "Canturi" also have some designs mixing black & white diamonds/sapphires - try the Regina collection. I love their stuff :love:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like that example; the black diamond as the main stone - not so much (for me)!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results