shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone Have The Wedding Band for HLevi Queen Dinah 3 Stone?

Paxonator

Rough_Rock
Alright I emailed Lesley at BGD about a matching wedding band to this setting. http://www.briangavindiamonds.com/e...een-dinah-3-stone-pave-18k-white-gold-5679w18. She contacted H Levi and they suggested this band. http://www.hlevi.com/b622.html Only real problem is that their picture is pretty poor and I'm not going to chance a grand on something I can't really see. Does anyone here have this band or one like it from H Levi? Any thoughts or pictures would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Travis

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Anyone Have The Wedding Band for HLevi Queen Dinah 3 Sto

My opinion is that bands would absolutely have to be tried on with that e-ring to know if they'd work or not. So only order bands that can be returned. I really think a 2mm plain band might be good since you have a lot going on with pave and three stones on the e-ring.

Paxonator

Rough_Rock

diamondseeker2006|1343780441|3243940 said:
My opinion is that bands would absolutely have to be tried on with that e-ring to know if they'd work or not. So only order bands that can be returned. I really think a 2mm plain band might be good since you have a lot going on with pave and three stones on the e-ring.

Thanks for your input diamondseeker. Yeah I'm also thinking something a little more tame is in order. Might have to shop around locally to see what style works best. I just wish H Levi had a better picture! Or a picture with the bands and rings together.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Since they don't make a specific matching band, there's really no need to get one by H Levi. Does BG have stock rings that she could try on that would be returnable?

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

That's a lovely ring but I think your fiance may want to try on a variety of options to get a sense of what she likes on her (newly engaged!) hand and what does and does not look good. Plain? pave? 5 stone? 7 stone? eternity? etc. I think some of the excitement is to try on and play! Do you have a Tiffany's near you? They have a great variety of options to view and test drive! (and if you go - take pictures!) Sometimes what you think you want--- when you see it on, can sort of be a let down if it doesn't look like what you thought it would be.

And ... you've enjoyed the process so far - go on in to a few local B&M stores and show off to the SA's your gorgeous labour of love!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I like DiamondSeeker and Enerchi's advice - I could definitely see a plain band with that ering but Tiffany's does have quite a variety of bands to try on to see if any particular style strikes her fancy.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

Ask BGD if they can get you a better pic. I wouldn't spend a grand on that blurry pic either! Have her go try on all kinds of bands. Tiffany is great for trying on different styles.

Paxonator

Rough_Rock

Thanks everyone. I think I'll have to take her out in the big city to try some on. Maybe next week sometime. I doubt there's a tiffany's within 8 hours of me haha!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Then you can plan for a lovely romantic weekend away, and include a Tiffany's as the highlight of the trip!! :naughty: women HATE to be dragged away and forced to try on rings! :wink2:

(where do you live?)

Paxonator

Rough_Rock

Enerchi|1343833170|3244274 said:
Then you can plan for a lovely romantic weekend away, and include a Tiffany's as the highlight of the trip!! :naughty: women HATE to be dragged away and forced to try on rings! :wink2:

(where do you live?)

I live in Saskatchewan Canada. I think they closest Tiffany's is in Calgary. We'll have to make some free time to go look around and figure out what we want.

sohcpunk

Rough_Rock

Is it just me or the paving on the Queen dinah and that wedding band does not match. Is matching paving a concern for you?

Paxonator

Rough_Rock

sohcpunk|1343865982|3244583 said:
Is it just me or the paving on the Queen dinah and that wedding band does not match. Is matching paving a concern for you?

I can't honestly tell from the picture they have of the band. If we end up liking that style I'll have to get them to send me a better photo.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock

Paxonator|1343870322|3244621 said:
sohcpunk|1343865982|3244583 said:

I can't honestly tell from the picture they have of the band. If we end up liking that style I'll have to get them to send me a better photo.

yeah I agree Paxonator. I think that I would choose a simple plain band, but spending a weekend shopping around and trying on several different styles is a great idea. Like Enerchi said....us girls hate that!! ;))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results