Shiny_Rock

07232012_letter__2.jpg

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
#2 - I did an impromt-to letter :)

07272012_letter__2.jpg

BeautyQueen

Rough_Rock
Lovely letters , when are you planning on popping the question ?

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
well if i don't chicken out I plan on doing it on our 1 year anniversary, August 27 (one month from today)!!!

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
eeee!!! SO CLOSE!

mandasand

Brilliant_Rock
I just love this! I wrote weekly "love letters" to my brave guy while he was in Iraq last year. The happiest day was when I woke up to an email with his bags on the Tarmac...he was coming home! He could not tell me when, but a picture is worth a thousand words!

I think your plan is awesome. My guy always teases me that I should ask him, but I refuse! You rock!!

BeautyQueen

Rough_Rock
ILoveSpinel|1343335550|3240770 said:
well if i don't chicken out I plan on doing it on our 1 year anniversary, August 27 (one month from today)!!!

eeek ,that is going to come before you know it ,so exciting!!

Are you going to propose with a ring for him? Going to design one for yourself together ?

Schafenm

Shiny_Rock
You letters are awesome!! I can't wait to see how it all works out for you!!

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
letter #3 yesterday... he's really excited about them, and I think it's caught on that he will be getting more :) so cute I'd put the first two on the fridge. Yesterday he got excited to put it on the fridge himself!

07292012_letter__3.jpg

audball

Ideal_Rock
So sweet! I can't wait to see the rest and hear about the proposal!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please keep updating us!! :)

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
hi!!! I just got back from vacationing with my little sister; we went to 29 Palms, CA to visit my brother who is a Marine and his son for his first birthday... BOY IT WAS HOT THERE!!! anyways... I left a letter for BF, they are getting a little personal inside so I'll just share the picture, not the words, and basically it said "I'll love you more than when I left"...

anyways when I got home this morning at 1am, it was on the fridge with the rest of them :) they make me smile...

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
haha, I guess I should post the picture :)

08022012_letter__4.jpg

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lol you don't have to share your specific words with us! I was wondering if you'd been writing the whole letter out, sans your full names, then filling out the rest of your names after you've taken photos for us! :lol:

JW: DID YOU MAKE THESE CARDS?!

and yes, SoCal has been a furnace! These last few days, and the next upcoming days especially! It's been ~98-102 around here! And ~108-110 where SO lives! I can say that air conditioning is my #1 most important luxury in life!

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
yes, I've made these cards, they are just something simple thought. I have my own business making cards and wedding invites/RSVP's/Thank yous and what not... these cards have all been done using left over scraps... hahah! But I just can't throw out paper (I might have a problem)

I just have been using paint to scratch through our names, I've been finishing the cards and then taking a pic of them in my photo box.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ILoveSpinel|1344465505|3248143 said:
yes, I've made these cards, they are just something simple thought. I have my own business making cards and wedding invites/RSVP's/Thank yous and what not... these cards have all been done using left over scraps... hahah! But I just can't throw out paper (I might have a problem)

I just have been using paint to scratch through our names, I've been finishing the cards and then taking a pic of them in my photo box.

That's so creative! Oh how fun! I'm actually thinking of buying a machine to do my own STD's and invites and am thinking of offering it as a service on Etsy to make back the $.

BeautyQueen

Rough_Rock
Your anniversary is getting close ...i dont know if this is silly but i am getting nervous for you but also very excited for you!! Your cards are so adorable you do a great job on them :appl:

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
So tomorrow is letter number 7... I'll post a pic, later, of all the letters up till now that are on the fridge, it's quite cute!

antiquesparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Your cards are so adorable. I am handing over my grandmothers e-ring (to use as my own) to my bf on Monday. You are inspiring me to make him a card to go along with it!

Cant wait to see more!

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
BeautyQueen|1344947701|3251155 said:
Your anniversary is getting close ...i dont know if this is silly but i am getting nervous for you but also very excited for you!! Your cards are so adorable you do a great job on them :appl:

Me too! I can't wait for the grand finale!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Lady_Disdain|1345518142|3254736 said:
BeautyQueen|1344947701|3251155 said:

Me too! I can't wait for the grand finale!
Thritto! :appl:

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
Hi guys! I've been over beyond busy lately... moving in with the BF our local County Fair is in town, work... and more work... Let's just say he LOVES his letters!!! And can hardly wait to get them on the fridge... and I think he knows that I might propose...

Friday he gave me a 'promise' ring - that he took back about three days later to get sized (it's his class ring, how cute huh!), he plans on proposing with that ring and then we will go and design/pick out our e-ring together (i just e-mailed a company about a custom design - just in case it's soon).

Only 5 more days until our anniversary... so exciting... I purchased a silver fortune cookie to put a Marry Me slip of paper in it (we went to Chinese for our first date) and will also give him the last letter.

I have a letter tonight (our first kiss, yes I kissed him before we were an actual couple), Friday (his birthday) and Monday (anniversary)

Dust to me, hoping he doesn't freak out, but we have been talking non-stop about engagement for weeks now.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm so excited for you, I Love Spinel! This is coming together perfectly and it sounds like he's just as excited as you are, without him actually knowing what's going on!! Yippee --- 3 events left - I can't wait to see the fridge picture with all the letters on there! Please post one!!

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
I'm pretty sure at least half of this threads pageviews are from ME, obsessively checking for progress!

I'm very excited to hear more! :appl:

You must be bursting with excitement right now.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ILoveSpinel|1345660158|3255427 said:
we have been talking non-stop about engagement for weeks now.

That's SOOO exciting, ILS!!!

BeautyQueen

Rough_Rock
:appl: We are all counting down the days with you!!

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
Today is the Day, our one year anniversary... I'm very condifent on how tonight will go... but as a teaser... I'm posting a collage of the letters, especially since I haven't posted one in a while. :twirl:

letters__1-_9.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
This seems crazy, but I woke up this morning knowing TODAY WAS YOUR DAY!! How nutty is that??? I'm thinking of a PS'ers proposal letters?? :rodent: :loopy: :twirl:

Good luck! I can't wait to hear about your wonderful engagement tomorrow!!! {{{HUGS}}} and DUST!!! (But you don't need either - its going to be AMAZING!!!) :appl:

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Fingers crossed!

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
updates!!!!!!!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results