shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearl Necklace

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Hi, Everyone!
I''m looking to make/buy a nice invisible set pearl necklace or pearl necklace with small diamonds to wear at my wedding (also would like earrings and a bracelet). Here''s just one example I took from Ebay. Do you have any ideas of places to purchase a good quality pearl necklace or a place to have one made?

Thanks in advance!

83_1_b.jpeg

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Here's one that's a little more simple....

NI1.jpeg

researcher

Ideal_Rock
My dress is strapless, but I like things to be very classy and understated so I tend to prefer jewelry that is simple. I'm trying to be pretty open-minded right now though, as I have yet to try on jewelry with my dress!

kkeen15

Shiny_Rock
If you want to purchase supplies yourself, I'd recommend www.firemountaingems.com. They have various sizes and shapes of AA quality freshwater pearls for low prices. But this option might not be best for you, as I don't know how you could attach diamonds if you made this yourself.

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the tip! I'll look into it
1.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I just love that first one. I have a really old one that belonged to my grandmother!!!! Things do come back in style...It just looks so amazing...especially in pix! Good taste you have!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Hey- check out erwinpearl and carolee too....I DO love that first one though!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results