shape
carat
color
clarity

Mark Schneider Ring

sleeprequired

Shiny_Rock
I want to get a stone sent to a dealer and get them to set it in a Mark Schneider Ring and purchase the wedding band at the same time.

They will then need to ship it to australia.

What's the best way to get in touch with some dealers on this forum who can give me the best possible price. I already have diamond.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
I think your best bet would be to contact one of the vendors that you think you'd like to work with directly. I'm not sure that they will set a diamond that you purchased somewhere else into a setting that you also purchased somewhere else, but you would have to contact them to inquire. Is there a reason that you can't have the vendor you're purchasing the Mark Schneider through set the diamond? It would seem that would be the easiest route for you.

Also vendors will not take responsibility for a diamond that they didn't sell during the setting process. You will want to contact your insurance company to see about having it insured during this process.

sleeprequired

Shiny_Rock
Sorry I would be buying the mark Schneider ring off them as well as the wedding band. So they would be getting the sale as well as setting the ring. It would still be several 000's sale for them.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Off hand, I do not know any PS vendors who sell that brand. And I would be VERY hesitant to send off an uninsured diamond to an unknown jeweler. I would really encourage you to have BG make a setting for you or even see if they can order the setting you want. That is absolutely the best case scenario with you being in another country.

sleeprequired

Shiny_Rock
I would DEFINATELY be making sure its insured. I don't think they will be able to order it in from the conversations we've had but I must admit I haven't directly asked the question

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1337087576|3195573 said:
Off hand, I do not know any PS vendors who sell that brand. And I would be VERY hesitant to send off an uninsured diamond to an unknown jeweler. I would really encourage you to have BG make a setting for you or even see if they can order the setting you want. That is absolutely the best case scenario with you being in another country.

I would have the Mark S. vendor send the setting to BGD and have BGD set it (they will do that) and then have them send it to you. Or have BGD make an inspired by (not an exact copy but something close). BGD does amazing CAD custom work (I have onwed several pieces by them and have always been impressed and happy).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results