shape
carat
color
clarity

Should I get the new band or keep the plain one?

warmdiamondlove

Rough_Rock
Should I keep my set the way it is like this: (Ignore that its on my pinky)
G%20Force%20Video%20Card%202140163084.jpg
Or Should I switch up the plain band for this channel set band. (Also keep in mind I do believe they will look great together even thought the diamonds are different color. The band has I color diamonds & my 7 stone ring has K-L color diamonds. BUT in pictures the color shows MUCH more than in person, In person it is much whiter!)
Picture035_015.jpg

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the contrast between the diamonds and the shiny, plain wedding band. Perfect!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think any excuse to get a new ring is a valid one, so why not get it and then you have the option of 'bling' or 'no bling' on different days.

IMO, the colour would probably not be so noticeable between the 2 rings, K/L alongside an I. The YG will 'warm' both up anyways...

(...get the ring... get the ring... get the ring...) Subliminal advertising at its finest!! :lol: :Up_to_something: :naughty:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Enerchi|1329180615|3125704 said:
I think any excuse to get a new ring is a valid one, so why not get it and then you have the option of 'bling' or 'no bling' on different days.

IMO, the colour would probably not be so noticeable between the 2 rings, K/L alongside an I. The YG will 'warm' both up anyways...

(...get the ring... get the ring... get the ring...) Subliminal advertising at its finest!! :lol: :Up_to_something: :naughty:

agreed.

warmdiamondlove

Rough_Rock
Thanks you guys for helping me out! I REALLY love that diamond band! Its a very thin channel set & its the lowest color I could find in a band that didn't look cloudy due to bad clarity. The diamonds in it look great! & I found it for a GREAT price! I am going to talk to my husband about it first & then let you guys know what I decide! :))

mrswahs

Shiny_Rock
I love the plain with your ring, but I also love the channel. I would get it and wear it as a RHR or stack them. I'm not sure how they'd look together.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would get it and switch things up!

magda72

Rough_Rock
I would try to stack them.

Magda
:wavey:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
warmdiamondlove said:
Thanks you guys for helping me out! I REALLY love that diamond band! Its a very thin channel set & its the lowest color I could find in a band that didn't look cloudy due to bad clarity. The diamonds in it look great! & I found it for a GREAT price! I am going to talk to my husband about it first & then let you guys know what I decide! :))

:)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do not think the two diamond bands would go together well. But you could wear either diamond band with the plain band.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1329232109|3126002 said:
I do not think the two diamond bands would go together well. But you could wear either diamond band with the plain band.

I have to agree with this but wearing either of them with the plain band is an excellent alternative!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I vote plain...but you can always wear the channel set as a RHR!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Plain band :twirl:

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
The two rings you have now are great together!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Um, ditto Enerchi :cheeky:

I like the plain better with your ring. But the channel + the plain would look fantastic together too, if you want a justification for getting the channel ::)

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1329232109|3126002 said:

+1 for this opinion.

I do love how your fabulous new anniversary band looks with the plain gold!

I'm all for getting another diamond band. I love mine (G colour). But I can't wear it with my lower colour diamonds (at least not on the same hand). I have two different M coloured diamonds. I can't even wear them together. I've struggled for years with them. Finally one is a pendant and the other is being made into a RHR.

Good luck!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't think they would look good together- I think either looks good paired with a plain band but together may be too much.

50shadesofblack

Shiny_Rock
One more vote for keeping the plain band! I think they look great together now!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you post a picture of channel on bottom, plain in the middle and marquise on top? I think that is what I would do.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
AprilBaby said:
Can you post a picture of channel on bottom, plain in the middle and marquise on top? I think that is what I would do.
ditto this request.

warmdiamondlove

Rough_Rock
AprilBaby|1329323526|3126700 said:
I only have the marquise & plain band as of now. BUT my husband ordered the channel set band today! I will post pictures when it comes in. Thanks everyone! I can def keep my plain band & switch things up. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results