shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone heard of Queen of Hearts Diamonds???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

valdo650

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone,

I was searching around on good old gold and there was a link about a new type of diamond they are carrying. They are called queen of hearts diamond. They are modified square brilliants, but they look a lot more like a princess in comparision to a jubilie to my untrained eye. Anyone heard of these diamonds before? Any experts opinions on these diamonds. Here's a pic from the site:

Link: http://www.goodoldgold.com/queen_of_hearts.htm

New Diamond.jpg

verticalhorizon

Brilliant_Rock
It's crown is more like a Princess. Low and flat with 1 step around the edge. The pavillion is like a round. It is most definitely a good looking square.

The problem is that Horowitz and Atlas make both the QoH and the Jubilee and I think the demand is for the Jubilee right now. It may be hard to find a QoH in the size you want. If you want something specific, I recommend you call GOG on the phone and let him know. He can pass off the request directly to Cary Horowitz, if one doesn't already exist.

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Last time I checked the supply of Queen of Hearts and Regent were relatively good compared to the Jubilee. Much less than rounds of course. I personally like the QoH for it's large table and radiant like look since I like radiants. But it doesn't matter what I like!

GOG doesn't list all QOH's avialable, but can get them on short notice. I would suggest that you call them if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results