shape
carat
color
clarity

:)

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Take me off the list, he proposed yesterday!

After viewing the Tim Burton Exhibit at LACMA, he decided to propose. ;-) Someone was walking by and said, "awe, how cute!" haha I was fighting back the urge to cry. He was sweet.

Now we can send off the ring to be in it's final setting, since he's officially proposed now :)

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Can't wait to see pics

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl:
Congrats!!!!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yayyyyy, congratulations!!! :appl: :appl: Can't wait to see hand shots after you get your ring back!

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!! I've been meaning to catch that exhibit before it leaves.. Thanks for the reminder ;-)

Now you'll always have LACMA to visit as your special place..that's too adorable (:

(btw, do you happen to be a uni student in la area? You look ridiculously like this girl in my class in your icon)

smokey99

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! You have a beautiful stone and I can't wait to see it in its official setting.

mmi

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATS!! :appl:

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
madelise|1319549547|3047201 said:
Congratulations!!! I've been meaning to catch that exhibit before it leaves.. Thanks for the reminder ;-)

Now you'll always have LACMA to visit as your special place..that's too adorable (:

(btw, do you happen to be a uni student in la area? You look ridiculously like this girl in my class in your icon)

I actually just graduated in June in the OC area :)

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
hmm, well congrats on two fronts then! i was totally phone browsing PS, saw your icon, looked at the girl, looked back at the phone and gasped. :mad: oops. well I'm 100% glad I didn't approach her!!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
haha unless she somehow is also a BSN-RN student who is 100% chinese.. then I must destroy my doppleganger ;-)

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope, SLP student ;-) and I don't have the guts to approach her to ask if she's 100% Chinese or not, lol!! Imagine how strange she'd think I am!!

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!! :appl:

Can't wait for ring pics!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats!! Can't wait to see the ring :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results