shape
carat
color
clarity

Questions on Amazon.com and their Diamond Ring collection

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Re: Questions on Amazon.com and their Diamond Ring collectio

I'm not sure what your question is. Are you asking why the price is so low? If so, then it's because you have no idea what your getting for a stone. Other than one link where it posted that it was between a VS and SI, there is no more information. I expect that you are dealing with clarity and color enhanced stones, with poor cut quality and no lab report to confirm that you are getting what they say you are getting.

slg47

Ideal_Rock

I would make sure that any diamond you buy from any vendor comes with a grading report (preferably GIA for any fancy colored diamonds) and a return policy.

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade

I don't see the disclosure statement for treated diamonds that's mandated by the FTC although I suppose they may be treated without the disclosure. If they're treated stones I would not expect to see this sort of oversight from Amazon. It's not a tiny detail and it has a profound affect on the prices. Call up the seller and confirm that these are untreated natural diamonds if you're seriously considering buying them.

When you say the prices are astoundingly low, what are you using for comparison?

0-0-0

Brilliant_Rock

These are sold and shipped by third party vendors, not directly by Amazon. These are somewhat similar to listings on eBay.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results