shape
carat
color
clarity

For Wink

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jennysue

Rough_Rock
Wink,

Last week I posted a question about cleaners. You had recommended some products from Gem Care Products. I purchased the Diamonds and Pearls Jewelry cleaner and the Radiance 2000 Polishing cream. I wanted to give you a big thank you for your recommendation! First of all they smell wonderful just like you described, but the Radiance 2000 Polishing cream is amazing! I would describe myself as a cleaning fanatic, I clean my brand new beautiful diamond earrings (from DCD
1.gif
)at least once a day so I felt that there was nothing more that a cleaner could do for me! Was I ever wrong, in just the 2 short months that I have had these earrings the white gold martini settings (not really noticeable to me) had built up a tarnish on them. Last night I decided to try the Polishing cream and I was amazed, first at how dirty the white gold really was and second how shiny white they turned out!
Thank you for recommending their products!
appl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results