shape
carat
color
clarity

Suprise stones-anyone done this?

DonnaH

Rough_Rock
I am having a custom ring done from MArk at ERD. I wanted to get two smaill sapphires on the ring and he suggested suprise stones on the inside of the ring flush mounted. I like the idea. Has anyone done it? Love it? HAte It?

nfowife

Brilliant_Rock
If you search for surprise stones there are a lot of rings, especially from Brian Gavin Diamonds that have this feature. I had my ring made by Mark and was going to do the surprise stones but changed my mind and had it engraved instead. Best of luck, I'm sure you will love your ring!

Sheherizaad

Shiny_Rock
DonnaH|1305858339|2926220 said:
I am having a custom ring done from MArk at ERD. I wanted to get two smaill sapphires on the ring and he suggested suprise stones on the inside of the ring flush mounted. I like the idea. Has anyone done it? Love it? HAte It?

I had surprise stones put in as well, but mine were on the sides of the ring (as in visible from the side). That's what my understanding of a suprirse stone is. I've attached a picture.

I think the idea is sweet ::)

Attachments

• Close up- Surprise Diamond.bmp
    628.6 KB · Views: 254

confusedaisy

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE this idea!! I think it would have been very sweet to have my and my FH's birthstone's set into the band... maybe the next setting... :cheeky:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results